Why are people in support of illegal immigration?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
White people illegally immigrated and kidnapped my ancestors.
The ones that weren't kidnapped (my grandmothers paternal side) were already and here and killed off or segregated.
I don't respect white supremacist rules, and I don't respect you if you try to wrap up the rules in some pseudo-pro Black rhetoric.
Now immigration laws are White Supremacist rules. :dead:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
The replies in this thread is the outcome of politicizing non-political issues like a country's right to protect its borders

lol. Assuming you're black, aren't you force wrapping your support/understanding of illegal immigration with pseudo-pro Black rhetoric by talmbowt what was done to your ancestors? Two completely different discussions that the OP did not make a connection between when the question was posted. But you did

smh. Name any country that promotes illegal immigration

That's neither here or there.

My premise was there shouldn't be borders in the first place because the system that governs us with rules of the land is man made.

You're only offended because you're white

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Black people are in a tight situation. We don't want to align ourselves with the right wing ideals, but the immigrants are taking jobs from some lower income blacks.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
That's neither here or there.

My premise was there shouldn't be borders in the first place because the system that governs us with rules of the land is man made.

You're only offended because you're white
:francis: yet your inability to answer a simple question will not encourage you to reevaluate your stance and opinions. As with most folks who don't value opinions backed by facts, you went for the dismissive approach and labeling

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Black people are in a tight situation. We don't want to align ourselves with the right wing ideals, but the immigrants are taking jobs from some lower income blacks.

Yea, but not necessarily

Immigrants workers/laborer are the equivalent to big businesses using machines for labor to "cut down costs"

Pay an immigrant working a couple dollars an hour under the table or pay lower income blacks documented minimum wage

They're finessing the system.

If we made our own jobs we wouldn't have this problem....

Some black business owners do hire immigrants tho

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: yet your inability to answer a simple question will not encourage you to reevaluate your stance and opinions. As with most folks who don't value opinions backed by facts, you went for the dismissive approach and labeling

are you white, yes or no

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yea, but not necessarily

Immigrants workers/laborer are the equivalent to big businesses using machines for labor to "cut down costs"

Pay an immigrant working a couple dollars an hour under the table or pay lower income blacks documented minimum wage

They're finessing the system.

If we made our own jobs we wouldn't have this problem....

Some black business owners do hire immigrants tho

Yeah, but if they weren't here... they couldn't do that shyt. I dunno man. I've known people that come from that, and they're great people. Also know some that aren't actually upstanding citizens.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but if they weren't here... they couldn't do that shyt. I dunno man. I've known people that come from that, and they're great people. Also know some that aren't actually upstanding citizens.

I understand that

People like to forget America's outsourcing of labor to countries where immigrants migrate here for work.

Ford moving to Mexico
Tech companies manufacturing electronics in China, Japan, and India
Clothing being made in China
Operating centers in India

Oursourcing of jobs destruction > illegals taking jobs in America

Think about AAs in Detroit, they didn't have a safety net when jobs decentralized there. They made sure to build suburbs for whites, and keep blacks in an urban environment.

Whites were giving Federal Housing support after the war for their own to have homes. Blacks weren't allowed to have these luxuries because it was too risky(why do you think whites always say blacks bring the property value down). After the inner city became shot, urban renewal happened and turned the inner city into an island.

It kept poverty in black neighborhoods and allowed suburbs to flourish because they were the only ones who had access to good paying jobs and owned homes which gave them the ability to build assets over time

nikkas in this thread acting like I'm wrong when they not facing reality about illegal immigration

They want you to believe illegals are taking all the jobs when their giving them away and making laws to keep you poor and tell you you can't leave.

Bring jobs back to America and legalize immigration just tax the fukk out of anybody coming into America

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I understand that

People like to forget America's outsourcing of labor to countries where immigrants migrate here for work.

Ford moving to Mexico
Tech companies manufacturing electronics in China, Japan, and India
Clothing being made in China
Operating centers in India

Oursourcing of jobs destruction > illegals taking jobs in America

Think about AAs in Detroit, they didn't have a safety net when jobs decentralized there. They made sure to build suburbs for whites, and keep blacks in an urban environment.

Whites were giving Federal Housing support after the war for their own to have homes. Blacks weren't allowed to have these luxuries because it was too risky(why do you think whites always say blacks bring the property value down). After the inner city became shot, urban renewal happened and turned the inner city into an island.

It kept poverty in black neighborhoods and allowed suburbs to flourish because they were the only ones who had access to good paying jobs and owned homes which gave them the ability to build assets over time

nikkas in this thread acting like I'm wrong when they not facing reality about illegal immigration

They want you to believe illegals are taking all the jobs when their giving them away and making laws to keep you poor and tell you you can't leave.

Bring jobs back to America and legalize immigration just tax the fukk out of anybody coming into America

From this information you gave me, I agree.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Moreover, illegal immigrants have children who compete with African-American youth for the same jobs.
You guys should stop running with this narrative. The low-skill jobs, largely undesirable I should add, (fruit/vegetable pickers, for example) go to illegal immigrants because they'll practically take peanuts for pay and the employers don't have to be concerned with labor rights and things of that nature. Legal individuals take those jobs and soon people who were complaining about immigrants will be complaining about why some things cost more. Of course, there are some competing for white-collar jobs, but not nearly as many as those vying for the lower-skilled ones. Further, if every single illegal immigrant, add legal ones if you like, vanished tomorrow, we all know for a fact that many of the vacancies would not be filled by Black people. :francis:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: At some brehs thinking illegals only taking lower income jobs. Only thing they have to do is fake some documents and be sitting in the office meeting right next to you or replacing you, and I ain't just talking about Mexicans:sas2: I don't know why folks act like the US is the only ones with a immigration policy, every country have one, shyt even Mexico got a strict policy:deadrose:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
:mjlol: At some brehs thinking illegals only taking lower income jobs. Only thing they have to do is fake some documents and be sitting in the office meeting right next to you or replacing you, and I ain't just talking about Mexicans:sas2: I don't know why folks act like the US is the only ones with a immigration policy, every country have one, shyt even Mexico got a strict policy:deadrose:

I was just about to say...

"Immigrants" have Construction/Trade Career too.

Im really surprised that people literally believe that picking fruit is the main thing that they do :mjlol:. Crazy