Why are people in support of illegal immigration?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
all my homies and most of my fam are law breakers , I would be lowkey fake if I shytted on mexicans that just come here to get $$ and send it back :yeshrug:
This right here. People fronting like their moral compass is what is steering the sentiment. Breh our whole up bringing was law breaking essentially, where i grew up. These folks using that rehtoric really grew up on that ghandi wave? Yall aint push weight or had homies pushin weight growing up?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This right here. People fronting like their moral compass is what is steering the sentiment. Breh our whole up bringing was law breaking essentially, where i grew up. These folks using that rehtoric really grew up on that ghandi wave? Yall aint push weight or had homies pushin weight growing up?

no they havent breh lol . Most of the Coli are suburb nikkas or cacs . Why else you think these nikkas hate CIVILIAN mexicans yet they dont bang, or dont even live in places with lot of mexicans?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
no they havent breh lol . Most of the Coli are suburb nikkas or cacs . Why else you think these nikkas hate CIVILIAN mexicans yet they dont bang, or dont even live in places with lot of mexicans?
Yeah i aint even for illegal imm. I just understand the reasoning. Its cool for them to hate cause it definately has its disadvantages, but lets not act like its this morality that drives them to feel that way.