Why are people in support of illegal immigration?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's not such thing as illegal immigration

There are no rules in the world, people should be allowed to go wherever they want

All humans had to "migrate" to get from place to place. Was it illegal then?

Whites in America made it cool for their people to migrate here without repercussions then kicked out the people who been here before them
i can fukk with that

but there IS such thing as healthcare costs, school and welfare that comes out of our pocket :heh:

so if a motherfukker wants to cross into this country and set up on a piece of land, be my guest. the problem is when you ask me to subsidize it :camby:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
@KxngKobruh

If African-Americans had their own country, would support illegal immigration into that country (Let's call it Gullahland)? You would have to because you have just advocated for a total open border policy when you said: "There's not such thing as illegal immigration There are no rules in the world, people should be allowed to go wherever they want"
Was going to ask the same type of question in my post but...I was lazy.

Yeah I don't think these dudes will be all open arms and open borders if a bunch of NY hipsters wanted to openly migrate to Gullahland. That open borders shyt will be discarded with the quickness.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
nikkas wanna welcome in 2nd rate racists to compete with when these countries are belittling people with darker skin and have 10x stricter immigration laws

nikkas talkin about people should go where they want then get tight about gentrification :mjlol:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
all my homies and most of my fam are law breakers , I would be lowkey fake if I shytted on mexicans that just come here to get $$ and send it back :yeshrug:

With that said , its still #Trump16

Interesting point of view, though it has not swayed my opinion on illegal immigration and why I view support of it as strange and self-defeating.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Interesting point of view, though it has not swayed my opinion on illegal immigration and why I view support of it as strange and self-defeating.

Why would my opinion sway your opinion ???? :what:

How many guns you got over there ?
since you so ready for #Trump16

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Why would my opinion sway your opinion ???? :what:

How many guns you got over there ?
since you so ready for #Trump16

The whole point of this post was to invite people to sway my opinion on this issue. :francis:

Why do you think I'm a Donald Trump supporter? I'm not. I think Donald Trump would be disastrous for the United States. Just because I believe illegal immigration is wrong doesn't make me a Republican party supporter.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The whole point of this post was to invite people to sway my opinion on this issue. :francis:

Why do you think I'm a Donald Trump supporter? I'm not. I think Donald Trump would be disastrous for the United States. Just because I believe illegal immigration is wrong doesn't make me a Republican party supporter.

Oh so you just another scary nikka voting for Hillary? :francis:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
O
It's very hard to govern a country without border control. In fact, one of the main attributes of a state is control over its sovereignty i.e. borders. How would you feel is a 100 million educated Europeans came to the United States because of this open border policy that you are advocating for? Or 300 million Chinese people?

@KxngKobruh

If African-Americans had their own country, would support illegal immigration into that country (Let's call it Gullahland)? You would have to because you have just advocated for a total open border policy when you said: "There's not such thing as illegal immigration There are no rules in the world, people should be allowed to go wherever they want"

Colonization is the reason why we have all the problems in the world

Permanent settlements made people lazy, the idea of work for compensation/currency was suppose to boost morale and help people trade goods. Money became a tool of trade but it doesn't have any value until you give it value.

All the wars, bloodshed, and all kinds of fukkery... Everybody is trying to find ways to make money to trade instead of learning a trade to sustain themselves

Population control is damn near impossible because it's easier to survive when you have a nation to protecting you and someone will always be there to pick up the slack

The wasting of resources will only happen in a society where resources are thought to be in abundance.

If people migrated from place to place you would be very cautious of the things you use

Overeating and mass producing food
Our consumption of food is too much for the world to handle.

Fact

When humans migrated they followed animals around and ate off the hunt. This allowed animals to have more offspring, plant life to flourish so the food would be better and more nutritious vs eating cows and pigs that's fed in an enclosure with foods sprayed with pesticides

The world should be open to everyone

Any and everyone should be able to take of themselves and their families.

We're the only species on earth to evolve and devolve.

How many people can build a home for their families, fish, hunt, etc

Not many.

nikkas need to tear all this shyt down and let nature run its course.

The human population was never suppose to be this big

The world has no ownership

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
nikkas wanna welcome in 2nd rate racists to compete with when these countries are belittling people with darker skin and have 10x stricter immigration laws

nikkas talkin about people should go where they want then get tight about gentrification :mjlol:
nikkas think illegal immigration is somehow "getting back at white people", knowing damn well that these illegal immigrants dgaf about them :mjlol:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
O

Colonization is the reason why we have all the problems in the world

Permanent settlements made people lazy, the idea of work for compensation/currency was suppose to boost morale and help people trade goods. Money became a tool of trade but it doesn't have any value until you give it value.

All the wars, bloodshed, and all kinds of fukkery... Everybody is trying to find ways to make money to trade instead of learning a trade to sustain themselves

Population control is damn near impossible because it's easier to survive when you have a nation to protecting you and someone will always be there to pick up the slack

The wasting of resources will only happen in a society where resources are thought to be in abundance.

If people migrated from place to place you would be very cautious of the things you use

Overeating and mass producing food
Our consumption of food is too much for the world to handle.

Fact

When humans migrated they followed animals around and ate off the hunt. This allowed animals to have more offspring, plant life to flourish so the food would be better and more nutritious vs eating cows and pigs that's fed in an enclosure with foods sprayed with pesticides

The world should be open to everyone

Any and everyone should be able to take of themselves and their families.

We're the only species on earth to evolve and devolve.

How many people can build a home for their families, fish, hunt, etc

Not many.

nikkas need to tear all this shyt down and let nature run its course.

The human population was never suppose to be this big

The world has no ownership

Are you some sort of hippie nihilist?

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Man most of my friends are mexican. I've had illegal mexican mothers cook me up delicious foods and i've been with a lot of illegal women.

But for people to react like they have about ILLEGAL immigration is just weird to be. Like America is the only place that shouldn't enforce this law? What.... I mean, having millions of illegal people is just gonna weigh on every other legal citizens back. It's an ugly truth, but they should build that wall forreal.

And that "Make California Mexico Again" slogan..... Uhhhhhh, no im good. So are you, that's why yo ass is HERE.