Why do indians own so much damn business? We need to take notes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know the root cause. But, what's done is done, breh. We've got to start making moves to fix this shyt. Our culture is the exact opposite of what we need to be a competitive group.

We don't have or encourage strong families.
We don't value education.
Our entertainment is negative
We embrace consumerism

And I can completely agree.....But to resolve or eradicate a problem, you gotta expose and understand the root cause.

It's time to move on to a degree....but every race is inspired to make that push...The Jews won't let you forget the holocaust and got on their financial grissly afterwards

White North Americans low key remind you every day of why they left Europe during\after the reformation period...

And so on and so on...

As a collective, we need to figure out what our inspiration needs to be

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
And I can completely agree.....But to resolve or eradicate a problem, you gotta expose and understand the root cause.

It's time to move on to a degree....but every race is inspired to make that push...The Jews won't let you forget the holocaust and got on their financial grissly afterwards

White North Americans low key remind you every day of why they left Europe during\after the reformation period...

And so on and so on...

As a collective, we need to figure out what our inspiration needs to be

Breh, we know our history. Most nikkas don't know every detail about our Holocaust. But, we have enough of a general idea that should motivate us to want to do better. We can stop supporting media that pumps out negative images about our men and women. We can begin celebrating our men and women finishing college, as opposed to going all out for nikkas coming out of prison. We can begin supporting our businesses and stop throwing money at other groups. These are little steps, but they can ultimately result in a cultural transformation in our community.

baller4ever85

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
KCMO
The messed up thing is I went on a safari in Tanzania and when I went to the tour agency I booked the safari with, I found out they were Indian. Indians making money of the African land, smh. I then was told some Indians moved to Tanzania, when they were both English colonies. I mean it seems like they own stuff everywhere, not just the 7-11 in the neighborhood.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For real this is crazy. I know a lot indian homies and by far the majority of their parents own some type of businesss, did stocks and rest are doctors. Tonight I just found out one of my indian dudes dad owns subways, can am pizzas, mcdonalds, and a damn sports bar...

This indian excellence got me puzzled. These are 1st generation immigrants just excelling in this money shyt. What I want to understand is how this came to be? Why haven't U.S Black people (not from Africa) done something similar?

We should be owning way more business than these people but we don't. Why is that?
Community, organisation, education, nepotism.

They come up together... Out here they open small businesses and hire each other keeps the community working

Saka

Pro
Daps
:snoop: I'm a first generation Indo-Canadian, my pops came here with a 5th grade education and 0$ and was allowed entry thanks to a genocide that was occurring against my people (sikh) back in India. He worked 18 hours a day driving a cab and delivering newspapers for the first few years, to which point he brought the rest of his family over here (brothers/sisters,etc.) They all lived in a small hole in the wall building with roaches while doing small time jobs and stacking.

Fast forward 20 years to the present every single one of them has a paid off house ranging from half a mil to a million, my aunt owns two convenience stores, my pops owns a transportation company with three trucks. Canadian posters here will tell you how we're doin in Brampton took the city over in 10-15 years :blessed:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:snoop: I'm a first generation Indo-Canadian, my pops came here with a 5th grade education and 0$ and was allowed entry thanks to a genocide that was occurring against my people (sikh) back in India. He worked 18 hours a day driving a cab and delivering newspapers for the first few years, to which point he brought the rest of his family over here (brothers/sisters,etc.) They all lived in a small hole in the wall building with roaches while doing small time jobs and stacking.

Fast forward 20 years to the present every single one of them has a paid off house ranging from half a mil to a million, my aunt owns two convenience stores, my pops owns a transportation company with three trucks. Canadian posters here will tell you how we're doin in Brampton took the city over in 10-15 years :blessed:

This right here is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Has your family talked about you getting their business or encouraging to become a doctor,engineer or starting a new business?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

What bout your mom? She went through the same thing?

Saka

Pro
Daps
This right here is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Has your family talked about you getting their business or encouraging to become a doctor,engineer or starting a new business?

Of course Indian families pushing their kids into those fields is routine, but I'm sort of an outcast in that sense.. i was always more of a creative. I'm in university right now and also working for my pops in growing his business, afterwards I'll be pursuing some creative business ventures of my own.

What bout your mom? She went through the same thing?

Well after my pops made sure him and his family were good, he went back to India and found my mom (arranged marriage) she did random minimum wage jobs for a while, but she's been working at a Walmart since before my pops even owned his first truck and even now when she has the luxury to quit she still goes in part time out of boredom.

I can't speak for anywhere else but here in our city, it really does come down to group economics and i think the video posted earlier in this thread is brilliant. :myman:

For example: If we want construction done around the house we're calling: Indians, insurance coverage up for renewal: only asking Indians since you know they're going to go above and beyond to get you the best rates, favor for a favor than when they need you for something you reciprocate. The best example of this is the jewish community internationally, i think as minorities we should follow their lead they managed to survive and prosper through the middle ages in europe and then came to dominate the modern western world in the economic sense. :lupe:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
There's no real money to be made in the franchisee fast food business. More than 50% of the profit goes to the franchiser and you have to pay taxes. OP has no business mindset. The local hood wing spot makes more money than the businesses you listed.

/thread
Arabs own those hood spots too...

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
The same reason African immigrants are more successful than black Americans...you would need to have some money or at least lots of ambition to even come here in the first place. It's crazy how many businesses Arabs and Indians have though, almost every hood convenience store I've been to in upstate New York is run by one of the two. Latinos also have a lot of businesses but for some reason they never set them up in black hoods.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i knew when i get my $$$$ ^^^^^^^....im buying all types of shyt....i dont care are materialism...all my $ is going to business and investing....im already a beast saver and money manager

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE

kiddhan!