Why do indians own so much damn business? We need to take notes

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this hasn't been said yet. I went to college with an Indian guy. His father (and some other investors) owned 3 motels near Harrisburg PA. I asked him how his dad who came here dirt poor could afford to buy motels. He said that his dad (and 2 other Indian friends) borrowed the money at a good rate from Indians that were already established in the U.S. Once they paid off the loan they bought two more. I'm sure it is the same for stores and gas stations they own and operate. They reach back and help each other out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
end thread.

OP you already know youre going to get a gang of excuses.

this is whats frustrating about this place....nikkas can speak eloquently about rappers...nba free-agency....how hoes aint loyal :skip:

....but ask about anything of substance....all i see is cant cant cant cant cant...............:snoop:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They don't see each other as enemies, and attempt to overly compete with or one up each other when they come here, unlike black people. Also, the poorest ones aren't coming here, most of the time their family has at least a little money if they come here.

Asians do the same shyt.

Black business tends to fail because other groups don't want to work with us.
I never met a black person that would avoid a black business. But i know plenty of whites asians and hispincs that won't give a dollar to a black man but other races they will.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Black business tends to fail because other groups don't want to work with us.
I never met a black person that would avoid a black business. But i know plenty of whites asians and hispincs that won't give a dollar to a black man but other races they will.
not true.
People want good value for their dollar.

Where did you even come up with that!?

This dude brings 8 figures are year w/ this site. Has customers of all races.

http://www.hearandplay.com/

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to take into account that Indians versus African Americans have completely different colonial/enslavement histories that 100% impact their current experience in the Western hemisphere.

Dude shut the fuc* up. :what:

Seriously man, get a f***ing grip. There is absolutely NOTHING that could have happened to your ancestors 400 years ago that justifies why African-Americans can't do as well in business as first generation Indians and Africans. Just stop it. I don't even know how you aren't ashamed of spewing such drivel, blaming sh** that happened centuries ago for why blacks can't get their sh** together.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also have more traditional values, meaning the family structure is INTACT. You have no idea how much wealth gets lost as well as lessons that don't get passed on because both parents aren't in the household.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner....You can't have group economics without a strong commitment to family\community values first......

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this hasn't been said yet. I went to college with an Indian guy. His father (and some other investors) owned 3 motels near Harrisburg PA. I asked him how his dad who came here dirt poor could afford to buy motels. He said that his dad (and 2 other Indian friends) borrowed the money at a good rate from Indians that were already established in the U.S. Once they paid off the loan they bought two more. I'm sure it is the same for stores and gas stations they own and operate. They reach back and help each other out.
Africans do that as well. Or everyone puts up a set amount, presents a business plan and the one with the best business plan gets the bread.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They also have more traditional values, meaning the family structure is INTACT. You have no idea how much wealth gets lost as well as lessons that don't get passed on because both parents aren't in the household.

Very true. Black people always try to figure out what makes other groups so successful when the keys to success are clear.

Strong families, a culture that values education, financial intelligence, etc.

This shyt isn't rocket science. But, the minute you start talking about that stuff, kats want to start pointing the finger elsewhere.

Until the Black community fixes our cultural problem, we'll never make progress.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude shut the fuc* up. :what:

Seriously man, get a f***ing grip. There is absolutely NOTHING that could have happened to your ancestors 400 years ago that justifies why African-Americans can't do as well in business as first generation Indians and Africans. Just stop it. I don't even know how you aren't ashamed of spewing such drivel, blaming sh** that happened centuries ago for why blacks can't get their sh** together.

You can't be serious with this.....Riddle me this....Do American blacks have a cultural foundation, and if you believe so, where did it come from....

I'm not saying we're faultless, but to think that being enslaved and having your native tongue, religion(making money is a part of judaism btw), culture, mindset, way of life completely erased doesn't damage a people irreparably then you might as well get you an account over at st0rmfr0nt......

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Indian people come over and her are successful because they dont spend there loot,they save it...They dont care about Jordans or 300.00 jeans or owning depreciating assets...they about that guns and butter...

shyt disgusts me whenever I see my people out chea behaving like animals over some damn shoes, breh. $300 jeans. Jeans, breh. SMH.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true. Black people always try to figure out what makes other groups so successful when the keys to success are clear.

Strong families, a culture that values education, financial intelligence, etc.

This shyt isn't rocket science. But, the minute you start talking about that stuff, kats want to start pointing the finger elsewhere.

Until the Black community fixes our cultural problem, we'll never make progress.

And why do we have a cultural problem in the first place?

:popcorn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Microsoft is one of those companies that is pretty much synonymous with the technology and innovation boom that this country spearheaded and an Indian now runs it, how is that meaningless?

the USB was invented by an Indian. Is that meaningless too? Indians and other Asians aren't just working call centers due to outsourced labor, they are all over these companies in all capacities, from leadership on down. Meanwhile the average American teenager probably doesn't even know his times tables. Better wake up.

LOL! nikkas really thinking Indians are just working in call centers, breh? I work with Indians. You're right. They are all over these tech companies.

Average Black teen has new Jordans, fresh clothes, an iPhone, and other shyt. But, some of them can barely read and lose their shyt when presented with some math. That's the future of the Black community.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And why do we have a cultural problem in the first place?

:popcorn:

We all know the root cause. But, what's done is done, breh. We've got to start making moves to fix this shyt. Our culture is the exact opposite of what we need to be a competitive group.

We don't have or encourage strong families.
We don't value education.
Our entertainment is negative
We embrace consumerism