Why do Marvel movies look kind of Ugly? (Video Essay)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
And i already forgot it.

I've never even seen BVS and I know the WW theme
thats mostly because its atrocious........i dont even give a fukk about scores but i love the avengers theme and its one of the main reasons i find the spinning camera shot in the first one so iconic in my eyes

EDIT: just youtubed it...always gives me the feels :noah:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thats mostly because its atrocious........i dont even give a fukk about scores but i love the avengers theme and its one of the main reasons i find the spinning camera shot in the first one so iconic in my eyes

EDIT: just youtubed it...always gives me the feels :noah:

Straight up son I confuse the avengers theme with the old abc nba theme. Or maybe it's the current one

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Straight up son I confuse the avengers theme with the old abc nba theme. Or maybe it's the current one
that shows how much more u pay attention to themes than me cuz i didnt even know abc had a nba theme :heh: or i change the channel when it goes to commercial every time or something

EDIT: wait disney owns abc, so whos to say they not just using the avengers theme as their nba theme? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that shows how much more u pay attention to themes than me cuz i didnt even know abc had a nba theme :heh: or i change the channel when it goes to commercial every time or something

EDIT: wait disney owns abc, so whos to say they not just using the avengers theme as their nba theme? :jbhmm:

It'd be the other way around. The NBA came first. The point I'm making though is that its just bland to me lol. I like the movies and love a few of them but i think its telling the best music from any of them was the music from Guardians that was preexisting shyt

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
It'd be the other way around. The NBA came first. The point I'm making though is that its just bland to me lol. I like the movies and love a few of them but i think its telling the best music from any of them was the music from Guardians that was preexisting shyt
I literally just dont care lol i guess im not as big of a film geek as yall cuz im not buying soundtracks and scores of films (unless its a hip hop movie of course) so having a memorable theme does nothing for me. Only time i care is if they're annoying like the WW one or the gawd awful music that was in TASM 2. Music can move a scene from good to epic tho but the scene still has to be at least good for me to care

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Did you just compare the MCU to the unforgettable NBA on NBC theme song!?!? :nolan:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I literally just dont care lol i guess im not as big of a film geek as yall cuz im not buying soundtracks and scores of films (unless its a hip hop movie of course) so having a memorable theme does nothing for me. Only time i care is if they're annoying like the WW one or the gawd awful music that was in TASM 2. Music can move a scene from good to epic tho but the scene still has to be at least good for me to care

That's fair. But I'm a music fanatic which extends beyond music and I truly believe music is key to a movie and can elevate or kinda crush it too. One of the many issues I had with spider man 3 is that soundtrack which was abysmal for the most part. But in a movie like predator or back to the future, Silvestri's score is so fukkin perfect. But again thats from me just loving music