Why do men get vulnerable after she leaves?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

Your right also, alot of men myself included have really cared for exes. I remember fighting with an ex trying to explain like:mindblown: can't you tell I care for you:damn: Like what more do I have to do. But in hindsight I really didn't say, express or talk about my feelings like that too much. I was just like "yeah i love you" when asked:pachaha: But on the inside I def cared more than I let on.

Even now its a struggle, because men def love harder than women when we lock one down and really choose her. Like you said its not like we get to express that freely or consistently so it all comes pouring out when we do choose.

It def is

That's another thing, men tend to express themselves physically and women tend to be more verbally expressive. I think a lot of times women make the mistake of wanting a man to express themselves verbally instead of recognizing that there are other ways to express loyalty, love etc. The way a person acts will tell you more about them then what they say.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That's another thing, men tend to express themselves physically and women tend to be more verbally expressive. I think a lot of times women make the mistake of wanting a man to express themselves verbally instead of recognizing that there are other ways to express loyalty, love etc. The way a person acts will tell you more about them then what they say.

Lol it took ny wife FOREVER to accept this and actually EMBRACE this very thing you posted

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you boo'd up yet BP? :jbhmm:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

I agree and there's a thin line tho. Don't buy my loyalty or love? It's not going to happen. I'm loyal but if he's going extra lengths to keep me around, I'm not the one. It's tricky

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I actually do have a boo. He says he is waiting to see what is wrong with me b/c I am too perfect. lol I am not, of course, but I do understand men or at least I try to.

Ha. I heard that before. Am I wrong for telling men up front that I can be a nutt or just let it flow naturally?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It's just a male trait that most/if not all men tend to carry,

Women share their thoughts, they like to open up.

Men, we don't, we'd rather try and fix them on our own, but as a poster stated doesn't mean that the woman should walk out on him.

Some men think opening up about some things especially all the time, women might view him as being weak and not strong or able to handle situations.

Some men just like to keep you outta the BS that they may have going on as well.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Men don't bytch about it. Not our style. If you want to go, go, there's no lock on the door you don't have the key to. Women used to be riders, now ya'll switch up real fast. This thread reminds me why I don't trust women, especially if I'm dating them. Ya'll can't wait to leave. Well, bye.

It's just a male trait that most/if not all men tend to carry,

Women share their thoughts, they like to open up.

Men, we don't, we'd rather try and fix them on our own, but as a poster stated doesn't mean that the woman should walk out on him.

Some men think opening up about some things especially all the time, women might view him as being weak and not strong or able to handle situations.

Some men just like to keep you outta the BS that they may have going on as well.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I actually do have a boo. He says he is waiting to see what is wrong with me b/c I am too perfect. lol I am not, of course, but I do understand men or at least I try to.

I remember reading something about this, by a man not being able to act if he ran into a woman that is perfect. He wouldn't know how to accept it and it may throw him off a bit or make him super cautious.

Waiting on the bullshyt.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Men don't bytch about it. Not our style.

Exactly,

How many times does a man come home and talk about the BS on his job, I rarely did it when I was shacking with my ole lady and when I did, she didn't care, she said "dayum that's mess'd up", and then just went into her own spill about her job and frustration she goes through, just took over :russ:

This isn't a shot or anything at the women,but there are not a lot of women that really cares how men feel unless they can actually see the thing/act/situation (physically) for themselves that is causing the man to feel that way.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Faith in women restored. One of ya'll actually understands men. We're very simple creatures, honestly, ain't no hidden messages coming from a man.

I communicate physically. It's hard for me to express how I feel verbally. It's embarrassing. I don't like it. It makes me feel strange. Plus, I never know how a girl will react to knowing how I feel so I'd rather not tell her.

Me being around is me talking. My presence in someone's life says more than any words I can speak.

I'm hella busy. I don't even have time to eat a proper meal, so if I'm making time for someone I'm literally prioritizing them over food.

What else needs to be said?

but there are not a lot of women that really cares how men feel unless they can actually see the thing/act/situation (physically) for themselves that is causing the man to feel that way.

I agree. I feel women are dismissive of how men feel. Men are conditioned by rejection to always hold back.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Every single time I have personally or seen someone else open up to a woman they use it against u later

And lowkey get turned off.

Its just the way it is, women dont like whiney men or vulnerable men. They want a perceptionally strong man

U should never and i mean ever open up to a woman unless shes a licensed therapist. If shes ur wife or gf expect her to leave u , "he needs to get it together/fix himself"

Once a man learns how and when to be vulnerable, he can stop having this dark cloud above him that can also set off his gf/wife to the fact that he has internal problems. Otherwise if u dont cope properply itll come out other ways

Its best as a man to talk to other men about this, usually older more mature men

Or have a brotherhood

Ive only opened up to two women my entire life one was a girlfriend when I was younger and another was a friend and both lost respect for me

Ever since then Ive only been vulnerable with 1 close friend or some of my OGs (older men in my life). My uncle was an ex pimp and he gave me a lot of game and wisdom.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Sad to say, but men would rather talk to other men about their issues.

Some women just look down on a man when he's expressing his real feelings.

shyt is sad but that's the world some of us live in. Not all women are that way, but some are.