Why do people hate unions so much?

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Because most people are idiots who have been conditioned since Reagan fukked the air traffic controllers over to believe that corporations are people just like them and have only capitalists and the economies best interest in mind.:francis:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because most people are idiots who have been conditioned since Reagan fukked the air traffic controllers over to believe that corporations are people just like them and have only capitalists and the economies best interest in mind.:francis:
"corporations are people just like you and me" smh

people in their cubicle making 55k are just jelly.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You're confused about the act of wheel greasing for the dumbwaiter of the house of social stratification?...ha.

The butler hates himself so much that he loves his master enough to prove that he hates himself...for a check.

House rules. Divided, the system falls.

All those Alfreds are apiring to the eventually wear the Batsuit...

despite the lines of race, class, and politics.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I believe less than 5% of the economy is unionized...:patrice:not sure we can say they are "needed".
:whoa:I could be wrong on that, but either way I'd like to see what today's economy would like union free.

Jesus Christ. Type something without being a god damn bytch about it. Either it's your opinion or not. This devil advocates bullshyt is done, and we never believed it. DROP THE BIT

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

A quick glance at union political contributions taints the unions are holy and should be loved by all narrative:francis: and presents a clear picture of whats really going on.

Workers are being forced to pay dues (in the competition free public sector), which are in turn used to further the democrat political agenda... @acri1 I consider this a subversion of democracy.

2018 Top Donors to Outside Spending Groups | OpenSecrets

I cant imagine Dems holding any anti union sentiments, just like republicans aren't holding any anti NRA/Koch industries sentiments... and I expect the each side to hate the other.
#Politics
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
"A LABOR UNION IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED"

Uh.

Yeah nikka. :gucci:

Do you just like... not understand how Unions work and why they would donate to Democrats? Here's a hint, it's because the other party, your party, literally thinks they are evil and destroying the country and the reason everything is horrible is because we have too many (when we have the least we've had in 120 years). I wonder why they don't donate to them.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I mean I get why, you're a libertarian small business owner I'm sure the very thought of your employees having any kind of say or power to negotiate fair terms of compensation, benefits, retirement etc etc with you the almighty JOB CREATOR™ makes your dikk shrivel and your blood curdle.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I mean I get why, you're a libertarian small business owner I'm sure the very thought of your employees having any kind of say or power to negotiate fair terms of compensation, benefits, retirement etc etc with you the almighty JOB CREATOR™ makes your dikk shrivel and your blood curdle.
:patrice:Unionize a bar? Good luck.:heh:

:ld:"Did Mike pay dues this month?"

:what:"Mike?"
:merchant:"Yeah, Mike."
:stopitslime:"He died a year ago, a$$hole."
"................Oh. Yeah.":mjcry:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:hubie:Op asked a simple question, I provided an answer...

That said, i don't view public sector and private sector unions the same... the former being the cartel i was referring to earlier in the thread.

everyone working for me makes more than min wage, if that matters.