Why do people shyt on Steph Curry for winning an injured Cavs team but give LeBron and Kawhi a pass?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lol funny that he got a 6th man to switch off 20% of the time he was on the floor!!! Hilariously foolish! Old I guarded lebron for 80% of the 24 minutes I was on the floor!!
Man the Mr. FANtastic reaching is stupiifying

Iggy played 37 minutes/game that series, you keep exposing the hell out of yourself. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Because they hate the Warriors. Just look at the shyt excuses posted in this thread :scust:

I dont see anyone bringing up the Lakers vs Kings everytime someone mentions the Lakers 3 peat. We know damn well Kings were cheated.

I dont see anyone talk about the Bulls sweeping an injured Orlando team that bounced them out the year prior.

I don't see anyone talk about the bad boy pistons winning against an injured team.

shyt happens and has been happening throughout history of sports. But its only a problem when it worked out for the Warriors
You forget Portland being cheated in 2000 against the Lakers too.

Boston getting to play the 40-42 Rockets in the 1981 Finals cause the Lakers shat the bed in the 1st round.

Duncan getting hurt and not getting the chance to defend his '99 title.

Isiah Thomas missing half the '91 season with a wrist injury and clearly not back in form in the playoffs.

Heck, Larry Hughes who was supposed to be the Cavs' #2 got hurt in 2007 and no one cared cause the Cavs were worse with him on the floor. :mjlol:

This shyt is part of basketball.

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iggy played 37 minutes/game that series, you keep exposing the hell out of yourself. :mjlol:
I can't expose myself but the lebron Fanatics can. So now a dude who supposed to be the greatest get credit for minor shyt but a Steph not considered the greatest gets discredited at every turn. I just like watching the encyclopedic regurgitation of espn facts with and mpg number to substantiate how Lebroom over came great odds. shyts hilarious to me