Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Change the title.. I hear its at 69 for memorial day weekend:mjcry:
...In all, 27 of the 69 people hit by gunfire over the weekend were shot in or near the Harrison District, one of the city's most violent and one of the most heavily patrolled by police.
While the number of shootings was up from last year, the number of deaths was down. Last year, 12 people were killed and 44 wounded over the holiday weekend. This weekend, 13 more people were shot, but six fewer people were killed.

Memorial Day weekend closes with 69 shot in Chicago, many of them on West Side

69 shot, 6 died, dot, dot, dot....

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Black on Black violence a brehs ...

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Tell em beans! I thought all them dudes that lived downtown was balling when I was growing up, then I grew up and started meeting people that live down there and it be 4 people living in one unit, people in $500k unit's with no furniture, and making 50k spending thier whole check on rent, shyt is a straight up SHOW. It's some legit balling folks down there but the reason I decided to live in Hyyde Park instead of downtown was because for $350k I got a way bigger crib and the people over here are educated and could care less bout flossing, and there's less bums begging for change when I leave my building. :heh:

hyde park is very expensive for what I want tho. which is a single family home with a 2 car garage. that being said, I'd also rather live there than downtown. downtown is not really my scene.

Daps
Reppin
St louis

I believe it because it's been reports
of the shyt here.
wat6rr.jpg

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
...In all, 27 of the 69 people hit by gunfire over the weekend were shot in or near the Harrison District, one of the city's most violent and one of the most heavily patrolled by police.
While the number of shootings was up from last year, the number of deaths was down. Last year, 12 people were killed and 44 wounded over the holiday weekend. This weekend, 13 more people were shot, but six fewer people were killed.

Memorial Day weekend closes with 69 shot in Chicago, many of them on West Side

69 shot, 6 died, dot, dot, dot....

shorties is out here mainly shooting at legs:francis:basically mfs are out here tryin to get brownie points :snoop:straight pathetic

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I don't trust these fraud ass numbers every holiday you see a report of X amount of people shot or killed in Chicago.
I know what you're saying, but breh, even if the numbers were lower, there's still definitely a problem.

How long we gonna keep saying "that can't be true", "those numbers ain't right"? Yes there's false shyt fed to all of us all the time, but when y'all gonna wake up and start accepting that we participate in a lot of fukkery and it needs to change?

And when I say "we", don't hit me with that "it's not all of us" shyt... Nothing is ever ALL of any group of people, but if THE ENTIRE WORLD views black people a certain way then you gotta realize it's because the ones that are most noticeable and at the forefronts (rappers, our youth, etc.) display nothing but ignorance.

You can say "well the media only focus on the negative, blah blah"...well if nikkas know that, then why not make changes?