Will this situation with the Lakers affect lebron's legacy?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Up until now players and fans knew how bron rocked but never really talked publicly about it. Now you're starting to see it play out.

KD said "I get why anyone wouldn't want to be in that environment because it's toxic. Especially when the attention is bullshyt attention, fluff." Players like khawi and Paul George don't want to join up with him. Its getting harder and harder for him to find those role players to come to his team. Now his current team are pretty much done bc they see that bc of bron they're all expendable.

When it's all said and done will this change how people view his legacy? Its some people saying hes one of the most selfish and worst teammate to play with in the nba. Not saying it's as bad as Terrell Owens but you see how people felt about him affected his hall of fame voting. He had all the numbers in the world to be first ballot. Will fans start to look at him differently? It seems like he's making that move from hero to the villain.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I was reading this thread and it made me wonder about this. LeBron is the Worst Teammate of All Time.. I've never seen the media talk about lebron as salty as they are now. It just feels different than when he did this in Cleveland and Miami.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
No because the media is in his pocket

Anybody else, they would be dragged across the coals

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Naw. nikkas been knowing dude ain't never really been on Jordan level fr despite the media gas.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
His legacy was set as soon as he won that chip for Cleveland with Kyrie.

It's a pill Laker fans may not want to swallow, and the same goes for LeStans who are stupid enough to think he can still pass Mike, but this LA stint is nothing more than a detour until he can play with Bron Jr and then bow out.