Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And I'm sure you were a white man's cum dumpster yourself.

I do not think she is a racist (unlike any man you've objectified yourself for)
I do not think she is ugly (there's no dimes on this site, black or white)
I do not think she is wigger (you can think whatever you like)

I've addressed all your little complaints. Time to address yours. You act like I've done a disservice to you :heh:
Never had sex with a white man nor have I had sex for money. There you go.

And all of your "points" have been proven to the contrary. That’s why the devil was banned for 20 fukking days. You are a c00n. A big one. She even admits to being a wigger. :pachaha:You keep trying but you keep exposing you c00nish ways. All this shyt has been proven and through all that you still want to be associated with her. That is the definition of a c00n. Period.

You can be mad. You can make up shyt about me. You can call me out my name. But all that doesn't change that you are a c00n. Own it and stfu.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Never had sex with a white man nor have I had sex for money. There you go.

And all of your "points" have been proven to the contrary. That’s why the devil was banned for 20 fukking days. You are a c00n. A big one. She even admits to being a wigger. :pachaha:You keep trying but you keep exposing you c00nish ways. All this shyt has been proven and through all that you still want to be associated with her. That is the definition of a c00n. Period.

You can be mad. You can make up shyt about me. You can call me out my name. But all that doesn't change that you are a c00n. Own it and stfu.
Objectifying your sexuality ain't much better either. I never seen you ripping off any Coli female poster's head when they call a white man attractive but when a black man is involved you was in that shyt quick fast and in a hurry. Hypocrisy at its finest. I dont need to be associated with anyone I'm just not gonna let anyone sit here and say whatever they way about me, male female or in between. Will you day get brighter if I do/say what you want? Will I change your life? Will you have a moral victory?

I don't have to do anything. But I'm sure I'll see you dapping some brehettes posts about what black men don't or can't do down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.