Woman on Youtube: I hate being a Mom

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This anecdotal experience doesn’t really sound like a normal situation to be honest, and isn’t really the same reality of “most women.” More of an outlier and exception to the rule. Also, she could’ve chose a better husband. I’m sure she knew who dude was before getting knocked up by a loser ass nikka. Maybe that’s indicative of her own personality and who she is as a person? Water seeks its own level...

This is actually more common than you think. A lot of it is not based on someone being a loser. The main issue is emotional intelligence. A lot of people do not realize once you become a parent your life changes or should change completely. It's not about you it's about the child. He could have been ready for a child but not ready to be a parent. There's a huge difference between the two.

Your money, your time, your emotions, your mental health etc will suffer. Hanging out on the block, smoking weed whenever, going out whenever and spending money on whatever is essentially over. That doesn't click for some people and when it does they check out. They still think they can be who they were before and still be a fully present parent. It can be done but it's exhausting. Mf's really think kids are accessories in their life, in reality they are your life, period.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Not surprising. A lot of people feel that way, but they won’t admit it.

This video is an example of why I’m a strong advocate for the right to have an abortion.

She deserves plenty of blame for the situation she found herself in, but I can empathize with her.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Did this chick just bytch and complain about a choice she made for over 12 mins?
You_Just_Cant_Make_This_Stuff_Up2.gif
And you have Bozo nikkas with their fukking cape on. Why do you need accountability if no one is going to hold you to it.

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This only happens to people who have unplanned babies, single moms with no husbands, and folks from generations of broken families. When you have intact and close extended families you are never "alone" or on your own with kids. In my family if you need a break would have to almost fight the grandparents or aunts to get your baby back if they are watching them. Everyone supports and helps when a new family member is born and when they are young. This is why family is important. Kids are meant to be raised in stable family structures.

Folks got their priorities all screwed up and backwards. Having a child is one of the biggest decisions you can make in life. Yet folks will make this decision without any real thought. They have children before having themselves stable or their own house in order. Bringing a new life into an already chaotic situation will only make more chaos.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is actually more common than you think. A lot of it is not based on someone being a loser. The main issue is emotional intelligence. A lot of people do not realize once you become a parent your life changes or should change completely. It's not about you it's about the child. He could have been ready for a child but not ready to be a parent. There's a huge difference between the two.

Your money, your time, your emotions, your mental health etc will suffer. Hanging out on the block, smoking weed whenever, going out whenever and spending money on whatever is essentially over. That doesn't click for some people and when it does they check out. They still think they can be who they were before and still be a fully present parent. It can be done but it's exhausting. Mf's really think kids are accessories in their life, in reality they are your life, period.
Agreed. But I think his example was extreme as hell. That’s really not the reality for most women. That extreme example. We have to start making BOTH sides accountable for this. She chose him. She has to lay in her bed. A nikka that’s smoking weed all day and hanging out on the block prolly doesn’t seem like someone fit to be a father.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Stop having kids. It's simple and they just can't stop. I get it, people from poor backgrounds tend to make poor decisions. And while having children can give you some economic benefits the overall deal isn't good. You still have a kid that slashes your free time, heavily increases your responsibilities, and limits your disposable income. I legit don't understand why these chicks keep doing this. Especially with sorry ass men who they KNOW won't marry them, help with the child, etc.

And people call black folk with money who avoid ignorant, uneducated lower class people bougie, when it's really a smart life decision no need to intermingle with lower frequencies. This is the definition of why dudes who make it leave the hood and stay away from hood folk.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Nope. Nope. NOPE. Society has a way of making women feel like trash if they don’t have children by a certain age. So some women get desperate and end up thinking they can get with any old Joe blow and if they just love on em enough, it’ll change.
Nah. Yo p*ssy ain’t Jesus. Some chicks like projects or take it to heart when people tell them to “give em a chance”.

It does not have to be that hard or stressful.

fukk this notion, you are responsible for your own feelings. If you give into peer pressure/perceived norms that don't work for you that's on YOU. This is why people call women grown children

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
And let me add that this is with a super responsible wife. I honestly have no idea how single mothers do this. My respect is through the roof for them now. Just trying to get baby girl to sleep through the night :sadcam:

Y’all know how women are always posting that research that single women live longer than married women and that men are detrimental to women? I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s probably not men...it’s the kids mane.

Respect dipshyts who willfully torpedoed their own lives brehs.

But seriously people have this weird thing about bigging people up who fix/handle the problems they created like that's not how it's supposed to be. If you really good at life you don't make large mistakes that/affect shape whole ass lives, you know like having kids with an absent/unreliable partner

:lolbron:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect dipshyts who willfully torpedoed their own lives brehs.

But seriously people have this weird thing about bigging people up who fix/handle the problems they created like that's not how it's supposed to be. If you really good at life you don't make large mistakes that/affect shape whole ass lives, you know like having kids with an absent/unreliable partner

:lolbron:
I don’t if it’s an American thing but we coddle ain’t shyt people
Don’t know the reasoning behind it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people really don't think deeply about WHY they want kids. They think "i don't want to miss out. I dont want to live my life knowing I could have been a mom and I missed out on a huge part of life"

They don't think of the crying at 3am for no reason. They don't think of the rudeness, they don't think of the obsessive behavior some kids have(watching the same movie 3x in a row :what:). They don't think of the feeling of knowing your child is sick but too young to tell you exactly whats wrong. They don't think about the constant worrying about what might happen to them when they go out completely on their own and you don't know who they hanging wit. They don't think of the monetary costs.

Not everyone needs to be a parent or has the temperament, finances, intelligence or support system to successfully raise a child who won't be a problem to others. Having a child is a huge decision that shouldn't be taken lightly. 1 life can affect millions. We're living through a pandemic because someone nutted in a Chinese woman, had a child who wasn't discouraged from eating rats, bats, pangolins and shyt, and was too stupid to store and butcher those animals properly. Because of that 1 person over a million are dead.

Butterfly effect. :wow: