Woman on Youtube: I hate being a Mom

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
In other words your saying some people have lower discipline, discretion, and decision making skills despite an abundance of information and tools to aid them in strengthening the aforementioned, but you choose to give them sympathy anyway. Do you playa, but common sense and logic isn't corny.

I'm not going to speak on your personal life but you are telling on yourself heavily with this logic, unless you're a major empath or something.

Btw you (and others of this ilk) use mistake far too loosely. Me missing a credit card payment is a mistake. Me creating a whole ass human being unintentionally is being a reckless, impulsive, short-sighted, naive loser ESPECIALLY in 2021, but that's just my 2 cents

Be blessed breh :mjgrin:
Yes. Some people have lower disipline, discretion, and decision making skills for a thousand different reasons, from poor cognitive function in certain areas of the brain to the environment they were brought up in.
A mistake is a mistake. Just as easy for you to miss your credit card payment as it is for a dude to accidentally break a condom and nut in a chick. Or for a female (or male) to believe their partner will be supportive of them in a child birth and later they flip the script when shyt hits the fan. Again, people are FAR, FAR from perfect and you should expect as such. So rather than bootstraps mentality, which helps absolutely nobody, we should move with the expectation that mistakes will be made, because they will.
I'm married with 2 kids, btw. I love my kids and would kill behind them, but without a doubt there are plenty of times I wish I could just drop the responsibility and be free. As an upstanding dude I would never, but others dont have that same mindset.

If youre a woman, you should have plan b on deck if the man you're messing with wants to go raw and you don't have any contraceptives like an IUD or birth control pills and you don't know for certain if he has enough control to not nut inside.

If youre a man you should have Trojans and wear that shyt. Don't leave it to chance. This ain't rocket science. Millions of people fukkin and doing so SAFELY. If you can't afford contraceptives you cant afford no damn kid :mjlol:
Contraceptives arent 100 percent, nor are products such as plan B cheap. Yeah they are much cheaper than a lifetime for a kid but its easy to miss the forest for the trees in the moment. Yea millions of people fukkin and doing so safely, also millions fukking and not doing so safely.

Mrhateeverything

F America
Daps
Kids are hard and not everyone is meant to parent . Lot of girls have kids dont even like them in general and arent mother material , they do it for a man they with . Ive met quite a few . It is what it is .

As a single father who has raised twin 9 year olds girls since they was 1 on my own its been a rough ride . I love my kids and would jump in front of a bullet for them but if i could start life over i wouldnt have them . I dont like kids in general and never wanted them , i can get where women who hate being a mom come from .

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yes. Some people have lower disipline, discretion, and decision making skills for a thousand different reasons, from poor cognitive function in certain areas of the brain to the environment they were brought up in.
A mistake is a mistake. Just as easy for you to miss your credit card payment as it is for a dude to accidentally break a condom and nut in a chick. Or for a female (or male) to believe their partner will be supportive of them in a child birth and later they flip the script when shyt hits the fan. Again, people are FAR, FAR from perfect and you should expect as such. So rather than bootstraps mentality, which helps absolutely nobody, we should move with the expectation that mistakes will be made, because they will.
I'm married with 2 kids, btw. I love my kids and would kill behind them, but without a doubt there are plenty of times I wish I could just drop the responsibility and be free. As an upstanding dude I would never, but others dont have that same mindset.

Contraceptives arent 100 percent, nor are products such as plan B cheap. Yeah they are much cheaper than a lifetime for a kid but its easy to miss the forest for the trees in the moment. Yea millions of people fukkin and doing so safely, also millions fukking and not doing so safely.

We'll just have to agree to disagree boss :yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
stop.
do you have a child?
if not.
just stop.

if you do not have children and not a povdrty maker.
it is just like children. Do not speak on subjects you do not know from real actualization.

art barr
Man stfu
If u out here making kids and complaining about being a parent kill ya gawt damm self

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's okay when black woman say it. I just assume they stressed and need so time to relax. relatives can babysit and give her time to recharge and miss their kids again.

When white women say shyt like this though i get nervous. Means they thinking about loading up all the kids in a car and driving off a cliff or some shyt. I'd be on the phone with child services immediately.

Nahhh breh you gotta take that shyt serious regardless of the race that says it before you run into situations like this:

‘I did what I had to do’: Mother accused of stabbing daughter, sister, investigated previously by DCS

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I’m 34 now and I realize that I don’t really want kids. I thought for the longest time that I did but they’d just be a hindrance to all the things I like to do. I already know I’ll be limiting my dating pool by making this decision but I’m not gonna waste anyone’s time, let alone my own.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Be mad at your individual choice to be a eic vampire, physiological warden terrorist and poverty maker breh.

From one poverty maker to another.
In the immortal words of nwa.

fukk you bytch.

Those kids never asked to be here bytch.

Shut tha fukk up and go log off.

You purposeful poverty making project mentality predatory females got some fukk'n nerve.

I hope those kids make your head explode.

Serves you right you warden ass bytch.

Shut up eic succubus.

Art Barr
well said

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As a parent of 3 myself. she's just venting. She's entitled to that.

no she is not.
she is the physiological gateway to all her issues.

she need to shut her hen ass up and go do more research on parenting.
to learn what she already does not know about publically being a parent in public and private.

she is a hen warden eic vampire succubbus clown.

art barr

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
nikka u ever had a baby wake up every 40 min but u got to be up early im the morning for work? for 4 nights in a row? that shyt will eat at your soul.

for every one good night of sleep with my son i get like 5 horrible nights
Why is a ten month old giving you that much trouble?

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
Why is a ten month old giving you that much trouble?

cause me and my girl always go to him so he dont wake the whole house up. its me and my girls fault for keep attending to his every cry. if we just can correct this behavior i swear he would be the perfect baby. he dont want that much attention during the day he love playing by himself and he has no problem with food he eats everything.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
fukk this notion, you are responsible for your own feelings. If you give into peer pressure/perceived norms that don't work for you that's on YOU. This is why people call women grown children
Yeah I agree, but at the same time, I think society shares that blame too. You can’t sit there and literally brainwash somebody into being a baby making machine, then socially punish them if they don’t fall in line, THEN bytch again when they play by the rules and still end up miserable.

But the “good” news is that women are catching on to the “damned if you do” shyt. Which is why birthrates are plummeting.

So no worries. They are learning to put themselves first and say fukk you to anybody that tries to shame them otherwise. :yeshrug:
Future generations of women are looking at your exact mentality and deciding that the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.