Women are falling right through my hands, please help

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
I’m having a mean phase where I’m fumbling bytches left and right

For the past few months I’ve been asking girls to come through for Netflix without any dates :francis:

Not texting back for days and then having the shocked pikachu face when they return the favor :francis:

Getting to go out with dimes just to be shook the whole date :francis:

fukking but not keeping her on the team and getting upset about it later :francis:

Being too thirsty with girls who basically threw it at me just to have them play games in the end :francis:

Still too scared to approach :francis::francis::francis:

I think I got it figured it out now but I also thought I had it figured out a few months ago :francis:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I’m having a mean phase where I’m fumbling bytches left and right

For the past few months I’ve been asking girls to come through for Netflix without any dates :francis:

Not texting back for days and then having the shocked pikachu face when they return the favor :francis:

Getting to go out with dimes just to be shook the whole date :francis:

fukking but not keeping her on the team and getting upset about it later :francis:

Being too thirsty with girls who basically threw it at me just to have them play games in the end :francis:

Still too scared to approach :francis::francis::francis:

I think I got it figured it out now but I also thought I had it figured out a few months ago :francis:
Bold is where the lie fell through:beli:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You may also be low key depressed
Brother. Ever had that thought that maybe that’s a possibility?
You might be on to something. He might be too depressed to respond right away then when he finally out that funk and respond days later, the girl done damn near moved on because she thought he wasn’t interested no more

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
limesguy.jpg