Women Asking You What Your Sign Is Unappreciation Thread

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My sign, your sign all that shyt don't matter. Horoscopes don't mean shyt. I'm not gonna walk away from a bad chick because her sign ain't compatible with mines.

A chick ask you what your sign is, you tell her, and they don't match so she frowns. :mindblown:

If I was a pro athlete making millions you ain't gon be on some "Our signs don't match so it's not going to work out". :childplease:

You know where ya sign comes from? When ya momma got pregnant.

Y'all be on some analytical shyt tryna justify you or your man's actions. Nah.

People are the way they are because of their upbringing and life experiences. Ain't got nothing to do with the date they were born.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I can't believe people believe in them. Horoscopes are not accurate. They are just shots in the dark that stick with some people and do not stick with many others.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad when someone asks me this. Then I can conclusively say they're mentally retarded :patrice:
LMAO I tell women that that horoscope shyt don't mean nothing, and they just ignore me LOL.

I tell them that my characteristics have nothing to do with the date I was born on. Me and my bro are both the same sign and we have similarities and differences in our personalities, characteristics etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
looks like somebody got curved :gurl:
No, I have never had a chick cut things off with me because our signs didn't match LOL.

Women really be analyzing that shyt though. Go on lipstickalley you'll see it over there a lot.

They be like "Oh he's a pisces, so maybe I really shouldn't go on that date with him" :martin:

Or they refuse to date a man because he's a certain sign because they have bad experiences with men who are that sign :mjlol:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matthew 2New King James Version (NKJV)

Wise Men from the East
2 Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, 2 saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

--------

Deuteronomy 4:19 ESV / 108 helpful votes
And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

--------

Isaiah 47:13 ESV / 85 helpful votes
You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons make known what shall come upon you.

Leviticus 19:26 ESV / 79 helpful votes
“You shall not eat any flesh with the blood in it. You shall not interpret omens or tell fortunes.

--------

Jeremiah 10:2 ESV / 46 helpful votes
Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them,

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
be mad because of your planet alignments, brehs.

personally, i don't see a problem with believing in the cosmos and astrology.
then again, what do i know...I'm a gemini.
No ones mad it's just ridiculous...

And what does that even mean?! :mindblown: