Women Asking You What Your Sign Is Unappreciation Thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Horoscopes are a lie, full astrology is not. When you get older, you will understand IF you pay attention. Unfortunately, most people are too distracted (on all forms of entertainment/circus and bread) to focus on something like this.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually ask this question... You can tell you guys don't get p*ssy.

You gotta play mental gymnastics wit women.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate when people ask this, hate overhearing conversations about it. I never answer, I just say "I don't believe in all this". fukk this zodiac lunacy.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Thought it was always stupid when a man or woman asks what mine & my man sign is.

Me: ....so after that we got into a big argument.
Her: What's his sign?
Me: Uh.... Capricorn.
Her: Sagittarius and Capricorn don't mix anyways.
:mindblown: How do anyone believe a person personality is tied up to a freaking zodiac sign, I will NEVER understand.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thought it was always stupid when a man or woman asks what mine & my man sign is.

Me: ....so after that we got into a big argument.
Her: What's his sign?
Me: Uh.... Capricorn.
Her: Sagittarius and Capricorn don't mix anyways.
:mindblown: How do anyone believe a person personality is tied up to a freaking zodiac sign, I will NEVER understand.
Thank goodness!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That's why I fukk with chicks who are into Astronomy and no Astrology.:blessed:

Also it helps that I'm a Tarus and most dippy broads that believe in this Astrology shyt hit me with the :shaq: When they find out a breh born under the markings of a bull and they wanna find out about that aggression, stamina, fierce love bullshyt.:lolbron:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Horoscopes are a lie, full astrology is not. When you get older, you will understand IF you pay attention. Unfortunately, most people are too distracted (on all forms of entertainment/circus and bread) to focus on something like this.
Yup. Moon, Ascendant, Mercury, Venus, Mars. It's not just the surface shyt on your birthday

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
People confused and upset about not understanding something when they never did the research. Of course, you dont understand. You only hear names of some signs but you dont know what any of it means.

If I spoke to you in Cantonese or about Quantum Physics you'd probably be just as confused because you dont speak the language you dont have the vocabulary or context to understand.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
People confused and upset about not understanding something when they never did the research. Of course, you dont understand. You only hear names of some signs but you dont know what any of it means.

If I spoke to you in Cantonese or about Quantum Physics you'd probably be just as confused because you dont speak the language you dont have the vocabulary or context to understand.

This bytch trying to intellectualize horoscopes. :laff: