Would You Seriously Date and/or Marry A "Pick Me?"

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I don't think there are any pick-me women, dikk is abundant and women barely have to change their habits to get it. Women just use that terms to down any girl that doesn't agree with them. However, there are pick me dudes,a lot of them.

You think there are dudes but not women? Why?

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
I agree - but read the post - it's not about agreeing with your man or supporting your man. That's a given. It's some extra "I don't have my own thoughts" stuff.

I get what your saying but some woman are just like that. I think it can work great at times. Like I personally make most of the real decisions in my relationship not cuz I'm over baring but because my woman forced me to become a person of action and decisiveness early in the relationship. She is a indecisive person and second guesses her self most times. It's easier for her to just do what I say most cases and follow my lead cuz she know I got her best interest in mind.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Can you define "simp?"
Someone who panders to the opposite sex even when they are in the wrong in hopes to gain approval from them. They sacrifice their dignity/self respect for romance.

Its mainly used on here for men who always take up a womans side even when shes clearly wrong in hopes of getting in her pants bc he doesnt have the game or self respect to get her without sucking up to her. He always gets passed over or played.

Reverse that for a woman .

No one respects them bc deep down the opposite sex knows their not perfect and honestly want to be called out. Humans are far from perfect men or women

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I get what your saying but some woman are just like that. I think it can work great at times. Like I personally make most of the real decisions in my relationship not cuz I'm over baring but because my woman forced me to become a person of action and decisiveness early in the relationship. She is a indecisive person and second guesses her self most times. It's easier for her to just do what I say most cases and follow my lead cuz she know I got her best interest in mind.

I agree and that's healthy -- and what a relationship is supposed to be like.

But, that is not a "Pick Me" - what if everything you said was repeated - and you don't even know your girl's thoughts - cause she thinks whatever you think.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I simply chose a recent video that is making it's way around the Internet aka "going viral."

And.... you are entitled to your opinion. I think for myself and I respect and are with BM who encourage and support that.

Don't be a Pick Me for the Coli .. :smile:
So do you hate a male "pick me" as well?:sas1:

I'm actually not a fan of anyone who obsequiously panders to the other gender, or anyone who panders period.

Nonetheless an attractive "pick me" of any gender theoretically will not have any problems dating - if anything they'd be more likely to attract the opposite sex since their whole personality/actions are built around appealing to the opposite sex or at least pretending to.

Anyway to answer your question, I like attractive women so if she is labeled a "pick me" by other women or not, that's irrelevant to me and most men if they find a woman attractive.:yeshrug:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That sista or any sista like that over a Black "Feminist"?...
You goddamn right I will...
She was kicking that real shyt to y'all but of course it falls on deaf ears...

What was she kicking?

Lots of assumptions and stereotypes. Cause I don't know any Black women like the one's she was talking about. That shows her circle and status in life.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So do you hate a male "pick me" as well?:sas1:

I'm actually not a fan of anyone who obsequiously panders to the other gender, or anyone who panders period.

Nonetheless an attractive "pick me" of any gender theoretically will not have any problems dating - if anything they'd be more likely to attract the opposite sex since their whole personality/actions are built around appealing to the opposite sex or at least pretending to.

Anyway to answer your question, I like attractive women so if she is labeled a "pick me" by other women or not, that's irrelevant to me and most men if they find a woman attractive.:yeshrug:

I don't like anyone who purposely agrees with me or doesn't think for themselves. It's annoying.

I agree they won't have a problem - and they don't - but does it lead to a emotionally connecting and stimulating relationship? I don't wanna hear all the stuff they think I want to hear all the time. I want to learn something - to hear other opinions from my mate.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
My dikk would turn ya dike ass into one of these "pick me's" you tryna shyt on.:umad:

Im fully capable of having discussion.
I just told you what's real.
I guess you aint like it..

giphy.gif