Xavier Emotional + ND Speaking About Doing it For The Black Youth (video)

reigun

Superstar
Daps

:salute:

Is Kofi really the most decorated African American wrestler ever?

He's at least in the conversation at this point. Few have had a career on his level; in the E, he's probably third behind Booker and The Rock. Hopefully he can get a WWE Title win under his belt before he retires. He's long overdue, especially when you consider bums like Sheamus and Ziggler have WWE/World Title reigns on their resume.

It hadn't even occured to me till they said it but Kofi is definitely going to be mentioned as a big inspiration for Black wrestlers coming up in the future. Mans has been in E for ten years now, won every belt except the big one, has multiple PPV and Wrestlemania matches on his resume, currently part of one of the most popular acts in the company, and has had great matches over the years with legends and top level talent in the company. I'm sure Woods meant it when he said Kofi inspired him, and it's probably wild for him that they're on the WWE's biggest team together.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
People are upset at the fact that the company broke up Enzo/Cass and American Alpha too early but there's a reason the New Day has been able to persist three years later: from the onset they have garnered a reaction from the crowd, maintained relevancy, and routinely turned chicken shyt into chicken salad. The group may run it's course sooner rather than later but the fact that they are still winning title belts three years later (in this era) is a testament to their ability.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People are upset at the fact that the company broke up Enzo/Cass and American Alpha too early but there's a reason the New Day has been able to persist three years later: from the onset they have garnered a reaction from the crowd, maintained relevancy, and routinely turned chicken shyt into chicken salad. The group may run it's course sooner rather than later but the fact that they have are still winning title belts three years later (in this era) is a testament to their ability.
They're safe fun loving negros and that's what the E wants in it's black wrestlers. Mark Henry's "Hall of Pain" run was exactly how i pictured a bad ass black wrestler, not pink tights, unicorns, & booty Os cereal.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They're safe fun loving negros and that's what the E wants in it's black wrestlers. Mark Henry's "Hall of Pain" run was exactly how i pictured a bad ass black wrestler, not pink tights, unicorns, & booty Os cereal.
They broke records, they have been the top merchandise sellers for months, and they proved that black wrestlers can be marketable and top faces for the company. How can anyone not appreciate those accomplishments?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Said this before and Ill say it again, these three made chicken salad out of chicken shyt of a gimmick.

Really glad they managed to be successful with a gimmick that many (Including myself) though was destined to fail.
yeah you said it about an hour before this post :dwillhuh: