Xavier Emotional + ND Speaking About Doing it For The Black Youth (video)

Daps
iusfIKa.jpg

I know my nikkas in WWE :birdman: under 5 mins too :birdman:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No, Booker T is the most decorated wrestler in Pro Wrestling History. Dude has like 30 Tag Team reigns alone, not to mention his world title reigns. Kofi still got work to do.

yea

booker is the most decorated champion period, regardless of race.

good point.

x was just bigging up his mans, what's he supposed to say?
i'm sure HHH says shawn's the goat and arn prolly says it's flair, etc.

I doubt HHH is gonna call anybody the goat.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder why these guys are never mentioned when it comes to "best in the world" or "best worker" conversations :mjpls:

Some of you smarks are so racist you don't give these guys any credit for having a three year run full of MOTN type of matches and classic promos with the same gimmick that damn near ended their careers.

But let this be the "Good Brothers" and Balor or AJ and this thread would be 10+ pages :mjpls:

Don't @ me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wonder why these guys are never mentioned when it comes to "best in the world" or "best worker" conversations :mjpls:

Some of you smarks are so racist you don't give these guys any credit for having a three year run full of MOTN type of matches and classic promos with the same gimmick that damn near ended their careers.

But let this be the "Good Brothers" and Balor or AJ and this thread would be 10+ pages :mjpls:

Don't @ me.
Um..because they aren't the best workers. If you want to give them best comedy Mic worker award..sure..now that Jericho is gone, they win that.

And Balor and AJ don't have matches of the nights every week either.