Xavier Emotional + ND Speaking About Doing it For The Black Youth (video)

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
:patrice:What is Booker resume lookin like?

Kofi
World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE

Booker

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's at least in the conversation at this point. Few have had a career on his level; in the E, he's probably third behind Booker and The Rock. Hopefully he can get a WWE Title win under his belt before he retires. He's long overdue, especially when you consider bums like Sheamus and Ziggler have WWE/World Title reigns on their resume.

It hadn't even occured to me till they said it but Kofi is definitely going to be mentioned as a big inspiration for Black wrestlers coming up in the future. Mans has been in E for ten years now, won every belt except the big one, has multiple PPV and Wrestlemania matches on his resume, currently part of one of the most popular acts in the company, and has had great matches over the years with legends and top level talent in the company. I'm sure Woods meant it when he said Kofi inspired him, and it's probably wild for him that they're on the WWE's biggest team together.

Don't have to bring down Ziggler to elevate Kofi. Dolph was arguably the hottest thing in WWE behind CM Punk when he had the MITB suitcase.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
While this is true, think about the reasoning to why he won the gold in WCW in particular:patrice:. The shyt was a hot potato and Booker won that belt because of that lawsuit sadly.T Now the tag team belts, that's just excellence:obama:. The thing about Booker is that he endured bullshyt throughout of his career when he could have easily been the GOAT. Even his WWE run was just a wall of nonsense to stop his credibility. I wished he would have had a legit reign without the foolishness, hell the closest thing to a legit reign was during his King Bookah run.

1) Vince Russo was a huge fan of Booker T
2) He IS a GOAT

They're safe fun loving negros and that's what the E wants in it's black wrestlers. Mark Henry's "Hall of Pain" run was exactly how i pictured a bad ass black wrestler, not pink tights, unicorns, & booty Os cereal.

New Day is pretty much an anomaly. They're a conglomerate of a lot of things, but I'm not sure I can necessarily call them safe when they're promos are basically low-key twitter references and one of their members bust down one of their employees and pretty much faced no consequences other that promo jabs.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
booker the top black wrestler in my lifetime, for sure.
x was just bigging up his mans, what's he supposed to say?
i'm sure HHH says shawn's the goat and arn prolly says it's flair, etc.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
1) Vince Russo was a huge fan of Booker T
2) He IS a GOAT

New Day is pretty much an anomaly. They're a conglomerate of a lot of things, but I'm not sure I can necessarily call them safe when they're promos are basically low-key twitter references and one of their members bust down one of their employees and pretty much faced no consequences other that promo jabs.

No other tag team or group of wrestlers have gotten this much leeway and freedom with their promos and marketing. Calling them "safe" isn't really true since they sneak in a lot of adult references. People are only calling them "safe" because they're still mad that we didn't get the new NOD that people wanted so badly.

Speaking of them, based on the last Table For 3 the original NOD wasn't as down as I thought they were but that's another subject.
SUFiymd.png

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No other tag team or group of wrestlers have gotten this much leeway and freedom with their promos and marketing. Calling them "safe" isn't really true since they sneak in a lot of adult references. People are still mad that they didn't give us the new NOD that people wanted so badly.

Speaking of them, based on the last Table For 3 the original NOD wasn't as down as I thought they were but that's another subject.
SUFiymd.png

Pretty much. I could see if this was New Day from I guess the first 2-3 months when they first formed, when they were actually going for that 100% "positivity" gimmick, but I definitely wouldn't call them save now. Safe is what R-Truth turned into right after his awesome heel run once Vince realized "Little Jimmy" could make money.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Pretty much. I could see if this was New Day from I guess the first 2-3 months when they first formed, when they were actually going for that 100% "positivity" gimmick, but I definitely wouldn't call them save now. Safe is what R-Truth turned into right after his awesome heel run once Vince realized "Little Jimmy" could make money.
R-Truth:scusthov:

Seeing his work in TNA compared to his WWE run has been disappointing. Those checks must be REAL good. :francis:

He made a music video? :wtf:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They broke records, they have been the top merchandise sellers for months, and they proved that black wrestlers can be marketable and top faces for the company. How can anyone not appreciate those accomplishments?
Appreciate them while the Rock has been hated on for lesser reasons? I'll pass....just in case u all forgot how much c00ning Xavier, Kofi, and Truth used to do every week. But Big E is the title contender..Kofi Kingston let Blandy b0$$ on him..Blandy would of never tried that $hit with Shelton:laugh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Appreciate them while the Rock has been hated on for lesser reasons? I'll pass....just in case u all forgot how much c00ning Xavier, Kofi, and Truth used to do every week. But Big E is the title contender..Kofi Kingston let Blandy b0$$ on him..Blandy would of never tried that $hit with Shelton:laugh:
If you want to see "c00ning" look at Brodus Clay who literally said that his only purpose in life is to dance when someone called him out for his stupid gimmick. Or Cryme Tyme.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you want to see "c00ning" look at Brodus Clay who literally said that his only purpose in life is to dance when someone called him out for his stupid gimmick. Or Cryme Tyme.
We all know much of a joke he was and the # 1 SUSPECT HIMSELF...JTG.