Xavier Emotional + ND Speaking About Doing it For The Black Youth (video)

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kofi-us-ic.gif
bBF3Fvx.png

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Kofi is so damn humble:wow:

He seems like the type of dude that cures cancer, but gives the award and a good portion of the money to a random bum, while he get into his Kia. Just to think, I always thought dude was wild lame in the ring, but New Day really is a movement despite the flack it constantly receives. Folks forget that while this group is "safe", they are interacting with the crowd on a personal level. Dudes are the epitome of the crowd openers, the MCs of professional wrestling. Like many have said in wrestling shoots, it's better to get a reaction than no reaction at all.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Booker T probably won more titles than all these dudes combined. :mjlol: at Kofi being the most decorated :camby: :scust: at the lack of common knowledge and respect

While this is true, think about the reasoning to why he won the gold in WCW in particular:patrice:. The shyt was a hot potato and Booker won that belt because of that lawsuit sadly. Now the tag team belts, that's just excellence:obama:. The thing about Booker is that he endured bullshyt throughout of his career when he could have easily been the GOAT. Even his WWE run was just a wall of nonsense to stop his credibility. I wished he would have had a legit reign without the foolishness, hell the closest thing to a legit reign was during his King Bookah run.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They broke records, they have been the top merchandise sellers for months, and they proved that black wrestlers can be marketable and top faces for the company. How can anyone not appreciate those accomplishments?
When you realize that's the only kind of black wrestler they'll let do all those things.
While this is true, think about the reasoning to why he won the gold in WCW in particular:patrice:. The shyt was a hot potato and Booker won that belt because of that lawsuit sadly. Now the tag team belts, that's just excellence:obama:. The thing about Booker is that he endured bullshyt throughout of his career when he could have easily been the GOAT. Even his WWE run was just a wall of nonsense to stop his credibility. I wished he would have had a legit reign without the foolishness, hell the closest thing to a legit reign was during his King Bookah run.
The only bullshyt Booker endured was that terrible GI Bro gimmick, outside of that Booker T's career is HOF worthy. Booker's tag team reign was incredible and even his 1st world title run was good.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
man what? :what:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
When you realize that's the only kind of black wrestler they'll let do all those things.

Shelton_Benjamin_bio.jpg

mark-henry-finger.gif

e39d3aV.gif

Despite their "gimmicks", these dudes won the same amount of gold. While New Day is an entire different beast, these three got more credibility than how it was back in the 80s:mjcry:. Word to Junkyard dog and Virgil:snoop:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Including WCW this is true. Strictly WWE, Kofi has more title reigns than Booker
did he say in wwe or did he say of all time? stop quoting me just to say shyt

I'm not discrediting Booker by any means..I'm just saying:yeshrug:

you ain't saying shyt :what: He said most decorated "african american" of all time. he said most definitely". that is false. full stop. why yall feel the need to come in here rambling about other shyt I don't know.

Booker T probably had more "decorations" in WCW career alone, let alone adding his wwe and tna, and stuff he did prior to wcw.

as to whatever "point" you were trying to make, its meaningless. especially in a company that has duplicate belts.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

you ain't saying shyt :what: He said most decorated "african american" of all time. he said most definitely". that is false. full stop. why yall feel the need to come in here rambling about other shyt I don't know.

Booker T probably had more "decorations" in WCW career alone, let alone adding his wwe and tna, and stuff he did prior to wcw.

as to whatever "point" you were trying to make, its meaningless. especially in a company that has duplicate belts.

Fair enough dude:manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That best of 7 series with Benoit:wow::banderas: