Xavier Emotional + ND Speaking About Doing it For The Black Youth (video)

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn

:salute:

Is Kofi really the most decorated African American wrestler ever?

"Since debuting in WWE, Kingston has won 13 championships. He is a four-timeWWE Intercontinental Champion, a three-time WWE United States Champion, a record tying four-time WWE (Raw) Tag Team Champion (once with Evan Bourne, once with R-Truth, and twice with Big E and Xavier Woods), one time WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion with his New Day stablemates and a one time World Tag Team Champion with CM Punk. His second WWE (Raw) Tag Team Championship reign as a part of New Day is the longest reign for any tag team title in WWE history, while Kingston himself holds the record for cumulative days spent as a WWE Raw Tag Team Champion."

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Kofi
World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE

Booker

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
He's got an argument. Only person I can see beating him out is Ernie Ladd since he wrestled during the prime of NWA's empire .

Breh's definitely the most decorated champion in the E right now, though. :salute:
tumblr_n99t6hTDgF1szvd2fo3_400.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Kofi is absolutely, positively without a shadow of doubt the most decorated Ghanaian champion of all time :wow::kentedenzel:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm pretty sure I knew consequences creed before kofi Kingston.:jbhmm:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Kofi
World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE

Booker
and this doesn't even include booker's stuff in TNA or Global(not the Jarrett brand). it's not close.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
kofi Kingston might be the most decorated black champ in just the WWE, but in all of wrestling? hell no.

hes prolly not even seeing stevie ray, let alone booker.

I wouldn't even say hes the most decorated black wrestler right now. i'd give that to bobby lashley.

While this is true, think about the reasoning to why he won the gold in WCW in particular:patrice:. The shyt was a hot potato and Booker won that belt because of that lawsuit sadly. Now the tag team belts, that's just excellence:obama:. The thing about Booker is that he endured bullshyt throughout of his career when he could have easily been the GOAT. Even his WWE run was just a wall of nonsense to stop his credibility. I wished he would have had a legit reign without the foolishness, hell the closest thing to a legit reign was during his King Bookah run.

every wrestler post '96 has benefited from belts being hot potatoed.

even if you take away booker's world title runs in wcw, hes still more decorated than kofi, and its still not close.

:mjcry:I have yet seen that series and hate the fact that some of the matches are not on the Network.

I thought they stopped erasing benoit off of their shows?

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Real talk they should run Jinder's stable vs the New Day. Book SummerSlam with Kofi vs Jinder for the WWE Championship and Xavier/Big E vs the Singh Brothers for the Tag Team Championships.

would definitely be more interesting/entertaining than continuing their USA/India feud with Cena replacing Orton