Xbox Series X will never have exclusives

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft literally making sure everyone has to way to play games and people are bashing them. In the long run though like always it will be the standard.

I really don't see the big deal, the 1st year or 2 of gaming probably can be run on xbx1, will it be the best looking or best experience... probably not. But instead of locking anyone out for 1 or 2 games everyone has access. They did the same thing with the X1X and this is a much bigger power jump than that one.... so you'll likely to see a big difference.

Sony on the other hand is about to give you godfall (1st) and make you purchase a whole system and you all have zero clues what ps5 exclusives are gonna be dropping in the next two year. But buy the (sofar) lesser powerful system to play multiplatform games in hopes of sony exclusives with in the next 4 years.

I'll pick up my Series X knowing that I will have the most powerful, an actually exclusive and that the multiplatform games i have will probably look and run better than on the ps5 and have access to all my old xbox game library, and accessories that will be usable on the series X.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody said games will stop working on standard drive though..?

Knack could "easy be fukking made for ps3." ?

Okay then prove it. Of course Knack can be made for PS3. It just won't be the same Knack.

I know you'll just say "Sony just wanted to force you to buy a PS4 :mjlol:"

You're boring me Meach. I can literally post for you. You're predictable. :yawn:
I’m predictable cause all you do is repeat Sony marketing. :mjlol:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I swear this Thread is retarded :snoop: y’all Stan these consoles so hard but don’t know how game developing works. How is this looked at as a L? They are not forcing you to be a early adopter just to play a game on next gen. And it’s retarded to say the games will be held back when there are plenty of game companies out there that specifically port games from next gen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I swear this Thread is retarded :snoop: y’all Stan these consoles so hard but don’t know how game developing works. How is this looked at as a L? They are not forcing you to be a early adopter just to play a game on next gen. And it’s retarded to say the games will be held back when there are plenty of game companies out there that specifically port games from next gen
Don’t matter what it is, if it’s a difference between Sony and Microsoft, Sony stans paint the Microsoft strategy as “bad”. At least until Sony inevitably does the same thing, then they think said thing is a great idea.

I could put a clock by @Fatboi1 :mjlol:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Don’t matter what it is, if it’s a softened between Sony and Microsoft, Sony stans paint the Microsoft strategy as “bad”. At least until Sony inevitably does the same thing, then they think said thing is a great idea.

I could put a clock by @Fatboi1 :mjlol:
You know what's funny? I didn't say nothing about Sony in the OP. YOU brought up Sony due to stan insecurities. The OP is applicable to any cross gen game made for both PS4/Xbox and the new consoles. :mjlol:

No. You made this up. This is dumb.

only reason to hold the games off the old consoles is to force people to upgrade. And buy remasters

Applaud Sony for taking advantage of your pockets brehs :mjlol:
This literally has nothing to do with a specific company as I'm sure there will be PS4/PS5 cross gen titles but you saw it was about Xbox and panic'd. :mjlol:

Anyway I'll holla at y'all later I'm doing some construction work in the house. Gotta run back to Home Depot to get more material.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Phil fooling everyone. Made everybody think the Series X wasn't that powerful and now this. :wow: gonna be nice watching the tune change come 2021.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
You know what's funny? I didn't say nothing about Sony in the OP. YOU brought up Sony due to stan insecurities. The OP is applicable to any cross gen game made for both PS4/Xbox and the new consoles. :mjlol:

This literally has nothing to do with a specific company as I'm sure there will be PS4/PS5 cross gen titles but you saw it was about Xbox and panic'd. :mjlol:

Anyway I'll holla at y'all later I'm doing some construction work in the house. Gotta run back to Home Depot to get more material.
:what: you made this thread so that tells me everything I need to know. You knew what you were doing and you wanted to spark this conversation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Stop playing nikka, you know why you made this thread :stopitslime:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

This will limit the shyt these games can do for Xbox at least until they're fully exclusive since the CPU in the Xbox One and Xb1X are limited as fukk. No matter which way you cut it, games will be held back if they're made with support for older consoles. Graphics will look fine but physics and other tech will have to be scaled down or removed.

What's the point of getting it then?

To play Halo 6 when it comes out in 2022?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I’m buying a Series X day one to replace my Xbox One S, a console that’s aged like milk. Xbox has the goat ecosystem tho and I’ve been invested since the early 360 days. Why not get the nextbox that plays all my old shyt (with enhanced graphics) + new shyt? :manny:

Plus I’ll still have my ps4 pro around for ffxiv, wipeout, tlou2, persona 5 royal and the occasional anime tiddie game :mjlit: