Y'all Better Stop Slandering Brock Purdy

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
A more experienced QB might make that protection check, but Aiyuk's route is clearly designed to beat a blitz. Just so happens McDuffie's rush lane was also the throw lane so it's an easy play for him to make. Both sides had the right play dialed up but the defender got there first.
Exactly. This play was won before the snap. It was a great call by Spags. Defense gets paid too. :heh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

NINERS CAME OUT IN THE 2ND HALF
WITH THREE STRAIGHT 3 & OUTS
WHEN THEY PUT THE BALL IN PURDYS HANDS ..

THEY HAD SUCCESS IN THE FIRST HALF
AND END OF THE GAME BY PUTTING
THE BALL IN CMC HANDS

:devil:
:evil:

Smh we gotta do better. This is trash “analysis”. At this point people are just looking at the team that lost and nitpicking after the fact.

The 49ers ran 70 plays. Nearly half of them (30) went to CMC

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It was a well disguised blitz from an all-pro. These guys aren't bums. Give the Chiefs their flowers.

Exactly. This is what real analysis looks like and not just clowning and calling whoever who doesn’t win trash.

Mcduffie is an elite blitzer as a DB. An all pro. Locked up Deebo. Chris jones disrupted THREE plays that could have been TDs. People talk about the game in such goofball cliches ‘gotta make that’, ‘give him the ball’ like they’re playing on air

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
People talk about the game in such goofball cliches ‘gotta make that’, ‘give him the ball’ like they’re playing on air
bro this is the shyt that gets me :mjlol:

"see, the problem here is that instead of simply winning the rep, he lost it"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Exactly. Football 101. He literally let Spags spam that blitz and he never ID the blitzer. McDuffie would simply feign coverage and then blitz at the last possible second. That should not work on a repeated basis, but it did.
As I said before, I questioned if he can qb beyond one read because most of his success came off of one read.

It’s ok though. Ryan Fitzpatrick made millions being a one read qb. Some QBs can get away with it for an entire career and still have a good one

premier58

All Star
Daps
As I said before, I questioned if he can qb beyond one read because most of his success came off of one read.

It’s ok though. Ryan Fitzpatrick made millions being a one read qb. Some QBs can get away with it for an entire career and still have a good one
Thats precise analysis. It definitely should arise skepticism and doubt. No QB should miss a read that is so elementary. I watched the JT O Sullivan QB school and he missed many open men by predetermining his throw, aka being a one read QB.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

This is the part when you remember its his 2nd year :beli:

You dudes would be terrible, absolutely atrocious talent evaluators. You’re looking for finished products. You should be looking for tools and ability to adapt and learn. He clearly has that

While you’re calling him a 1-read QB, this is what Spags who’s now low key an all-time level D coordinator said…

Steve Spagnuolo and Chiefs defense 'blown away' by Brock Purdy's ability to dice up zone, per report

Yall genuinely serve no purpose talking sports it’s all emotion and hot takes

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Smh we gotta do better. This is trash “analysis”. At this point people are just looking at the team that lost and nitpicking after the fact.

The 49ers ran 70 plays. Nearly half of them (30) went to CMC
well it should of been 70% of them to CMC then.