Y'all Better Stop Slandering Brock Purdy

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My ngga what is a your actual point right now. :heh:Yall are so used to childish, pointless, ‘gotcha’ sports discourse that you can’t talk like a grown man. No ‘stan’ shyt just talk ball

Im the same person who told everyone Dak is a quality qb last off season while everyone was busy clowning… he almost wins mvp.

Yall are not serious people :heh: your only goal is to mock whoever loses. At this point Pat Mahomes is the only good QB in the league to yall
Except Dak turned out to be a front running fraud and isnt a quality QB at all. Wtf are u even trying to prove here? :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Braman

Superstar
Daps
How much better are you expecting him to become after 4 full years in college and 2 years in the NFL?

What does 4 years in college have to do with anything…and that even being a question underscores how unserious this convo is. Asking if a first year starter who put up a MVP caliber season will get better

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Except Dak turned out to be a front running fraud and isnt a quality QB at all. Wtf are u even trying to prove here? :dead:

You are the exact type of clown I do not talk sports with

Dak is a front running fraud…Hurts got exposed without Steichen…Herbert is overrated….Josh Allen is overrated Buffalo should trade him

Who else is left?!? And when Kelce retires Mahomes can even be a 4, 5 time champ and 2nd best ever yet mfers like you will say ‘he can’t win without Kelce :unimpressed:

You are a clown.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You are the exact type of clown I do not talk sports with

Dak is a front running fraud…Hurts got exposed without Steichen…Herbert is overrated….Josh Allen is overrated Buffalo should trade him

Who else is left?!? And when Kelce retires Mahomes can be a 4 time champ and 2nd best ever yet mfers like you will say ‘he can’t win without Kelce :unimpressed:

You are a clown.

Idgf what ur goofy ass thinks of me. :dead:

Truth hurts so u act all high and mighty. fukk outta here :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
NFL Network is airing the game right now of Brock and the Niners eliminating Love and the Packers…

Don’t turn your tv on breh
your stannery knows no bounds. Jumping from mediocre white QB to mediocre white QB is the life u chose :wow:

3 TDs in 3 playoff games...couldnt be my QB :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
your stannery knows no bounds. Jumping from mediocre white QB to mediocre white QB is the life u chose :wow:

3 TDs in 3 playoff games...couldnt be my QB :scust:

You was heavily stanning Aaron Rodgers when he was getting pegged and spewing out MAGA Joe Rogen nonsense

But from a bet…….. yes….. your value…. You was won over a BET.

I saved you pain, disappointment and obscurity

Then @jwonder @Big dikk @feelosofer @Mortal1 made you relevant.

Being our acquisition has been the greatest achievement of a former Packer fan for the last 20+ years, so much we added fellow lost souls like you.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You was heavily stanning Aaron Rodgers when he was getting pegged and spewing out MAGA Joe Rogen nonsense

But from a bet…….. yes….. your value…. You was won over a BET.

I saved you pain, disappointment and obscurity

Then @jwonder @Big dikk @feelosofer @Mortal1 made you relevant.

Being our acquisition has been the greatest achievement of a former Packer fan for the last 20+ years, so much we added fellow lost souls like you.
I havent stanned Rodgers since 2016 :heh:

try again. But even if that was true, Rodgers isnt a mediocre white QB. so :camby:

and no one cares about that florida cac jwonder :dahell:

u looking for petty daps i see :heh: