Y'all Better Stop Slandering Brock Purdy

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is the part when you remember its his 2nd year :beli:

You dudes would be terrible, absolutely atrocious talent evaluators. You’re looking for finished products. You should be looking for tools and ability to adapt and learn. He clearly has that

While you’re calling him a 1-read QB, this is what Spags who’s now low key an all-time level D coordinator said…

Steve Spagnuolo and Chiefs defense 'blown away' by Brock Purdy's ability to dice up zone, per report

Yall genuinely serve no purpose talking sports it’s all emotion and hot takes
I’m quite fine with assessing talent . QB is a crap shoot. Be real

Braman

Superstar
Daps
From the looks of it the fans are doing more to protect Purdy than that right tackle.

Protect him from WHAT?!? What exactly is your point?

Nggas have reached the abyss. If you lose, it’s a roast. regardless of how good or bad you played. Straight trash

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
From the looks of it the fans are doing more to protect Purdy than that right tackle.

They are 100%.

On The Athletic, I've been going in on Kyle (pause) and his 3rd blown double digit SB lead.

That 3rd quarter Sunday was pathetic.....THREE 3 and Outs with 8 called pass plays and 1 rush for CMC. One of the pass plays ended up as a Brock Scramble. We stopped runnin the ball and Kyle did the same shyt twice before in the Superbowl getting too pass happy.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
from Brock himself: " got to be better in terms of leading the guys and just how I handle things in the huddle. Telling them what to expect, stuff like that. We have the team and the offense to score touchdowns and I think I failed to put our team in position to do that."

Brock couldn't make plays to win the game.
but @Braman will probably tell Brock to stfu and he doesnt know football :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
from Brock himself: " got to be better in terms of leading the guys and just how I handle things in the huddle. Telling them what to expect, stuff like that. We have the team and the offense to score touchdowns and I think I failed to put our team in position to do that."

but @Braman will probably tell Brock to stfu and he doesnt know football :mjlol:

Do I think Brock played bad? No

Did he play solid? Yes

Did he play good enough to win? NO. Same shyt we gave Josh and Lamar heat for, he has to get fried too.

Before this game, said Niners had the talent advantage, but KC had Coaching and 15. When dem cheeks get tight, we see who delivers.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Niner fans were saying this goofy :dahell:

everyone was saying give CMC more of the ball because it was successful

hop off Cac Purdy's dikk for fukks sake :scust:

My ngga what is a your actual point right now. :heh:Yall are so used to childish, pointless, ‘gotcha’ sports discourse that you can’t talk like a grown man. No ‘stan’ shyt just talk ball

Im the same person who told everyone Dak is a quality qb last off season while everyone was busy clowning… he almost wins mvp.

Yall are not serious people :heh: your only goal is to mock whoever loses. At this point Pat Mahomes is the only good QB in the league to yall

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the part when you remember its his 2nd year :beli:

You dudes would be terrible, absolutely atrocious talent evaluators. You’re looking for finished products. You should be looking for tools and ability to adapt and learn. He clearly has that

While you’re calling him a 1-read QB, this is what Spags who’s now low key an all-time level D coordinator said…

Steve Spagnuolo and Chiefs defense 'blown away' by Brock Purdy's ability to dice up zone, per report

Yall genuinely serve no purpose talking sports it’s all emotion and hot takes
How much better are you expecting him to become after 4 full years in college and 2 years in the NFL?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So now we putting Purdy on the same level as Aaron Rodgers? :martin:
This a dumb ass hot take. So u telling me that the holes Rodgers couldnt fill on the team didnt exists because its Aaron Rodgers? :mjlol:

The same shyt Packer fans were defending Rodgers for is the same shyt yall defending Brock for (other factors of the team that he couldnt over come/control)

Selective ass nikkas :dead: