Y'all Better Stop Slandering Brock Purdy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I havent stanned Rodgers since 2016 :heh:

try again. But even if that was true, Rodgers isnt a mediocre white QB. so :camby:

and no one cares about that florida cac jwonder :dahell:

u looking for petty daps i see :heh:

You looking for petty daps….

I’m dropping facts!

You loved your white boys…. You loved “Fav-ver-Ra” :troll:

Before him:umad:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Purdys numbers speak for him. We don’t have to cape for em because it’s right there in black and white on the stat sheet. If any other team had a second year QB put up 4300 yards with 33TDs and making it to the Super Bowl there wouldn’t be no debate.

Purdy did all that in his sophomore year smh meanwhile QBs who don’t catch half the hate Purdy does haven’t made it past the divisional round with damn near a decade in the league.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Purdys numbers speak for him. We don’t have to cape for em because it’s right there in black and white on the stat sheet. If any other team had a second year QB put up 4300 yards with 33TDs and making it to the Super Bowl there wouldn’t be no debate.

Purdy did all that in his sophomore year smh meanwhile QBs who don’t catch half the hate Purdy does haven’t made it past the divisional round with damn near a decade in the league.
Yet he looked like dog shyt in the playoffs. U stat watchers are easy to spot out. Only 3 TDs and had tons of picks dropped by every team he faced.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet he looked like dog shyt in the playoffs. U stat watchers are easy to spot out. Only 3 TDs and had tons of picks dropped by every team he faced.

“Tons of dropped picks” was a talking point after his rookie season too yet shockingly that didn’t turn into a problem for him. It’s almost as if every QB gets away with some bad throws that could’ve been picks.

I watched every Niners game last year and Purdys legit. He’s started and finished 5 playoff games with a 4-1 record. The only game he was “dog shyt” in was against Green Bay when it was a fukking monsoon. He tore up the Seahawks, huge comeback against Detroit and was mid against Dallas and KC…..but I like that your argument is that this second year QB isn’t dominating the playoffs yet. That’s the best you got.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
“Tons of dropped picks” was a talking point after his rookie season too yet shockingly that didn’t turn into a problem for him. It’s almost as if every QB gets away with some bad throws that could’ve been picks.

I watched every Niners game last year and Purdys legit. He’s started and finished 5 playoff games with a 4-1 record. The only game he was “dog shyt” in was against Green Bay when it was a fukking monsoon. He tore up the Seahawks, huge comeback against Detroit and was mid against Dallas and KC…..but I like that your argument is that this second year QB isn’t dominating the playoffs yet. That’s the best you got.
Let’s slow down @Big dikk

He’s surrounded by pro bowlers at every position. His normally glass RB stayed healthy and the NFC was ass. He better strike now and get that contract ASAP before everything propping him up falls apart

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s surrounded by pro bowlers at every position. His normally glass RB stayed healthy and the NFC was ass. He better strike now and get that contract ASAP before everything propping him up falls apart

Let’s slow down? If you don’t think Purdy is a legit QB at this point then you’re just hating. Plenty of teams have stacked offenses. Purdy plays behind poor pass protection and extends plays allll the time to make shyt happen. Oh, so the NFC was ass? sure, cool, but still took the best team from the AFC right down to the wire too.

This kid is in his second year and put up numbers that had him in the MVP discussion all year in an offense that doesn’t even air it out that much. Y’all just some fukkin haters.

@Bboystyle that’s for you. The love of your life has the same amount of dropped picks as Purdy(who’s middle of the pack as far as that goes)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Let’s slow down? If you don’t think Purdy is a legit QB at this point then you’re just hating. Plenty of teams have stacked offenses. Purdy plays behind poor pass protection and extends plays allll the time to make shyt happen. Oh, so the NFC was ass? sure, cool, but still took the best team from the AFC right down to the wire too.

This kid is in his second year and put up numbers that had him in the MVP discussion all year in an offense that doesn’t even air it out that much. Y’all just some fukkin haters.

@Bboystyle that’s for you. The love of your life has the same amount of dropped picks as Purdy(who’s middle of the pack as far as that goes)
Love isnt surrounded by all pros and its his first year playing with a bunch of rookies :dahell:

Safe to say Love is far superior then Purdy

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love isnt surrounded by all pros and its his first year playing with a bunch of rookies :dahell:

Safe to say Love is far superior then Purdy

Jordan Love is a first round pick who got to sit and study the best quarterback in football for three years before finally stepping into a situation with no pressure and no expectations. GB knew he was there guy and they had everything set up and designed for him to jump in and succeed.

Purdy was the last pick of the draft and had to jump in halfway through YEAR 1 (did Love even step foot on the field his rookie season?) and take over a team that had Super Bowl expectations and he manned up and balled out.

Then year 2 he played even better. I think Love actually did manage to get on the field during his second year as a pro. What a huge accomplishment by him. Something to be proud of.

Now I actually do think Love is the real deal because I’m not a fukking hater loser like you but the point is you gonna use any and everything to discredit Purdy who’s in his second year in the league but then when it’s about your QB it’s “oh, it’s his first year starting” nah nah gtfo with that you hypocrite

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Jordan Love is a first round pick who got to sit and study the best quarterback in football for three years before finally stepping into a situation with no pressure and no expectations. GB knew he was there guy and they had everything set up and designed for him to jump in and succeed.

Purdy was the last pick of the draft and had to jump in halfway through YEAR 1 (did Love even step foot on the field his rookie season?) and take over a team that had Super Bowl expectations and he manned up and balled out.

Then year 2 he played even better. I think Love actually did manage to get on the field during his second year as a pro. What a huge accomplishment by him. Something to be proud of.

Now I actually do think Love is the real deal because I’m not a fukking hater loser like you but the point is you gonna use any and everything to discredit Purdy who’s in his second year in the league but then when it’s about your QB it’s “oh, it’s his first year starting” nah nah gtfo with that you hypocrite
Love performed great during the regular season and playoffs. Purdy played great during the regular season but below avg in the playoffs surrounded by all pro talent. You dont like that fact then thats on u. Best believe if Love game managed his way to the SB, id point it out too. Get out yo feelings loser

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Let’s slow down @wire28

Purdy’s talent around him is only good when people try to use the narrative that the talent around him the reason for his success.

But when there be separate conversations about who are best players and teams with the best weapons in the league. Niners weapons never be viewed as top 5 yet alone top 10 and the players can back crack being even top 15.

Cuz I’m told there’s like 20 WRs better than Aiyuk and Deebo not even a WR.

Kittle is sposed to be wash and CMC is ok, lucky year.

We can’t have it both ways man

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Also, we not gonna continue to sit here and pretend that Love is the reason they Packers lost the game

Bu bu bu bu but he played great in the playoffs…..

Man @Big dikk take that nicca back down the the dungeon and I don’t wanna see him again till August :camby:

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s slow down @wire28

Purdy’s talent around him is only good when people try to use the narrative that the talent around him the reason for his success.

But when there be separate conversations about who are best players and teams with the best weapons in the league. Niners weapons never be viewed as top 5 yet alone top 10 and the players can back crack being even top 15.

Cuz I’m told there’s like 20 WRs better than Aiyuk and Deebo not even a WR.

Kittle is sposed to be wash and CMC is ok, lucky year.

We can’t have it both ways man

:salute: