Y'all Better Stop Slandering Brock Purdy

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Let’s slow down @wire28

Purdy’s talent around him is only good when people try to use the narrative that the talent around him the reason for his success.

But when there be separate conversations about who are best players and teams with the best weapons in the league. Niners weapons never be viewed as top 5 yet alone top 10 and the players can back crack being even top 15.

Cuz I’m told there’s like 20 WRs better than Aiyuk and Deebo not even a WR.

Kittle is sposed to be wash and CMC is ok, lucky year.

We can’t have it both ways man

Let’s hold our horses @Bryan Danielson

I didn’t even mention he has one of the greatest offensive minds of our generation as his head coach

You could throw me , you or @Big dikk out there as QB and we’d put up 4k yards

Respectfully

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let’s hold our horses @Bryan Danielson

I didn’t even mention he has one of the greatest offensive minds of our generation as his head coach

You could throw me , you or @Big dikk out there as QB and we’d put up 4k yards

Respectfully

Man I’m trynna find it…. But I just today saw a thing on twitter where the ranked like 12 coaches over Kyle

And cap…… put you, me @Big dikk back there….. and we’d make JimmyG, JJohnson, BHoyer, &Beathard look like Montana, Brady, Steve Young & PManning

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean I thought it was obvious the slander comes from him running a QB friendly offense that all but the worst QB's in the league could eat in.

People hilariously underestimate offensive systems and schemes when it comes to QB.

As SOON as Dak got away from Kellen he became a legit MVP candidate. I wonder if it was because he stopped playing in an offensive system that requires you to make the seam throw in the middle of the field...probably the riskiest pass in the league?

As SOON ad Justin Herbert had to run a Kellen Moore offense he had the lowest completion percentage of his career. I wonder if it's because he went from rarely having to throw in the seam to having to throw in the seam an utterly hilarious amount of times? He went from rarely having to complete the hardest pass in the league to complete, to often times having to complete the hardest past in the league to complete multiple times in one drive?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO