OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Gassed Up is one of the catchier tracks I've heard this year. My guy told me about MexikoDro.
He does have some very legit SoundCloud classics to his name.

- This beat is pretty insane.

He needs to do a comprehensive body of work to fully establish himself and differentiate himself from the biters.
But as far as bangers go, he's one of the hottest of the new school for sure.

Hell yeah, and his melodies always on point. I like how he takes very light sounds and turns them into legit bangers.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Naw his clout only gettin bigger and he gettin better. He already produced underground and sound cloud classics, don't hate. Plus Warner Bros offered him a $1,000,000 deal he announced on Periscope, dude good.

u know how that deal works for producers/beatmakers?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
"impeccable"...What stands out? What makes him different than the other dudes doing the same shyt? They do his type beats because it's a name they see on credits. He doesn't stand out.
Dude just sounds like a more tamed version of Zaytoven.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
SoundCloud rapper starter pack
1. Mexiko Dro beats
2. Papikodone cover
3. Make friends with street nikkas so you can take pictures of guns you don't own
Damn you on point as fukk with that. I swear these nikkas ain't even street and start posing with guns like they from that.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
I ain't no hater but ain't nun special bout em if we being honest.. make music for these lil weird pump faking mfs mostly
So you personally know every person he makes beats for? I wouldn't say that. And i see yo opinion. Dude is nice. His beats are just perfect to rap on.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
So you personally know every person he makes beats for? I wouldn't say that. And i see yo opinion. Dude is nice. His beats are just perfect to rap on.
Mannnn get yo goofy ass on.. is you this nikka or something cuz u on his dikk hard.. everybody gotta have your same opinion or somn?