OVORay78

Banned
Daps
Nah, that nikkas name is beat plug. the "beatplugg" group is polo boy shawty, plug. and mexikodro

that whole sound is kinda 2015 imo doe :hubie:
In what way? BeatPluggz are leading in the underground in terms of production. Polo Boy Shawty, MexikoDro, StupidXool and Corey Lingo are all excellent producers.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
In what way? BeatPluggz are leading in the underground in terms of production. Polo Boy Shawty, MexikoDro, StupidXool and Corey Lingo are all excellent producers.

that sound played out to me, too many clones running with :yeshrug:

Carti should of dropped a tape with all all these producers last year to capitalize off it.

Its too late imo :yeshrug:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
that sound played out to me, too many clones running with :yeshrug:

Carti should of dropped a tape with all all these producers last year to capitalize off it.

Its too late imo :yeshrug:
But they clout only goin up. Polo Boy and MexikoDro putting in hella work. May be played out to you but it's what's working for them. Lately their beats have been insanely good. It's only gettin better man, you'll see. MexikoDro and Polo Boy Shawty both gonna have a huge 2017.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
But they clout only goin up. Polo Boy and MexikoDro putting in hella work. May be played out to you but it's what's working for them. Lately their beats have been insanely good. It's only gettin better man, you'll see. MexikoDro and Polo Boy Shawty both gonna have a huge 2017.
Is MexikoDro from Florida breh, sound like him and Kodak would be a good duo, breh has the zaythoven swing minus the blues scale runs and corny vocal chops....I would argue he sounds like a more refined Cloudrap Zay :wow:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California

we'll see :manny:

i enjoy most of what i hear from them, but the clones is watering it down

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
nikkas already doing "type beats" of his style better than him and there are 3 mexikodro kits out.
He's pretty decent...still a slight variation on what everybody else in the trap/swag scene does.
Can you point out what stands out sound-wise in his beats?
From what OP posted, Im hearing extremely quiet snare hits, loud compressed secondary snare hits, and bright bell tone synths

Besides that, he's Metro :russell:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I done heard so many beats that sounded like mexikodro's shyt lol. Im not saying the beats don't bang but he really isn't doing anything new that's been done before. Its becoming harder to create something new n original outta the trap/808 sound. Zaytoven been making beats like this and he's more gifted than this guy.

The "plug" drop is the only thing that make this cat stand out.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
From what OP posted, Im hearing extremely quiet snare hits, loud compressed secondary snare hits, and bright bell tone synths

Besides that, he's Metro :russell:
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:MexikoDro and Metro are nothing alike. Dude is hands is one of the best producers of the new school. He paved his own lane, made legit classics and is actually in a bidding war right now. Dude winning.