Young breh ask Joe Biden "Besides you ain't black, what do you have to say to young black voters...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That was a very good question:ehh:
People really underestimate young peoples intelligence out here
B-B-But battle rap ads will talk to them and get them going:damn:
Biden was doing a lot juelzing/covering talking points
And assuming brehs background
Young breh wanted to hit him with the:childplease:
Kept his composure as well:ehh:

That battle rap had a a few :flabbynsick: nikkas.

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peeped a ton of folks on IG (in the comments under a stripper saying she was voting for Trump) saying "Well Trump got me paid with unemployment and stimulus, so i'm voting for him" or "The Dems enslaved us once and are gonna do it again! Look up the history! Trump isn't standing for this gender changing shyt" .
I swear, i hate n1ggas sometimes

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I peeped a ton of folks on IG (in the comments under a stripper saying she was voting for Trump) saying "Well Trump got me paid with unemployment and stimulus, so i'm voting for him" or "The Dems enslaved us once and are gonna do it again! Look up the history! Trump isn't standing for this gender changing shyt" .
I swear, i hate n1ggas sometimes
Damn.. shyt is sad. I’m just focusing on me and my family and doing shyt that impacts the youth.. I can’t worry about the rest cuz nikkas are lost smh

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
So we’re giving him props just for mentioning the problems?
bruh only the black vote can be placated with BS like this. these are the same problems he failed to address as VP under a half BLACK president's administration for 8 years. And the man had been a congressman for 36 years. Where was this energy then?

The fact that nikkas think Crime Bill Joe is going to all of a sudden do anything progressive for blacks Is comedy :russ:

And please if you have a rebuttal please bring one without mentioning Trump. I know it's hard for low IQ nikkas to grasp but you can dislike two racists at once. :manny: