Young breh ask Joe Biden "Besides you ain't black, what do you have to say to young black voters...

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Democratic paid shills and agents of TheColi won’t like this one bit.
:mjlol:

Meanwhile, Jim Crow Crime Bill Joe is just babbling away. Then you wonder why we’re not voting for this clown.
:manny:

He briefly mentions Blacks accumulating wealth one time, but never states how us supporting him will benefit or assist us in actually accomplishing this.

Last edited:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.. shyt is sad. I’m just focusing on me and my family and doing shyt that impacts the youth.. I can’t worry about the rest cuz nikkas are lost smh
I hear you, but we need those numbers to make clear an election decision in November. The folks out here are voting (or at least talking about voting) with short sighted vision driving them. Moral issues like transgender rights and abortion rights that dont affect them at all are talking points for them. They love a good conspiracy theory too :snoop:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is my issue with all the Black people now crying wolf.

Williamson, Yang and Warren were running on a pro Black platform. I bet you dumb ass neggas like @Big Boda did not even know that because they did not vote in the primaries.

Y all need to stop hiding behind the keyboard and be about that action. Three candidates were early pro Black and failed because of lack of support from the Black vote.

Don't cry now after the game is over.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
bruh only the black vote can be placated with BS like this. these are the same problems he failed to address as VP under a half BLACK president's administration for 8 years. And the man had been a congressman for 36 years. Where was this energy then?

The fact that nikkas think Crime Bill Joe is going to all of a sudden do anything progressive for blacks Is comedy :russ:

And please if you have a rebuttal please bring one without mentioning Trump. I know it's hard for low IQ nikkas to grasp but you can dislike two racists at once. :manny:

I wholeheartedly agree with you but the young Black people and Black people in general did not vote for the pro Black candidates. Do not blame Joe. Blame Black people for not voting their own interests in the primaries

---

Superstar
Daps
So we’re giving him props just for mentioning the problems?

:dwillhuh:

Implenting Early Child Education for pre k for helping out our community is mentioning the problem.

Sounds like an amazing solution to me.

Your decent poster I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't watch the video. Don't have to vote but saying he wasn't giving solutions is disingenuous!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, but we need those numbers to make clear an election decision in November. The folks out here are voting (or at least talking about voting) with short sighted vision driving them. Moral issues like transgender rights and abortion rights that dont affect them at all are talking points for them. They love a good conspiracy theory too :snoop:
Yea that’s real. My boy was talking that

“Trump has 2 weeks to send me a check if he want my vote” shyt the other day.

I explained to him how the legislative process worked and hopefully he understood. But I’ll be honest, I didn’t go to hard at it.. maybe if we were in a swing state I would’ve but I’m in Maryland so him being irresponsible and uninformed with his vote holds a little less weight.

It’s disheartening that you said it was a lot of people on that type of time under that IG post. I was hoping that type of thinking wasn’t too widespread.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I feel like that young man's big brother and feel for him.
  • Biden starts with that bullshyt fantasy about voting being sacred.
  • The Criminal Justice con.
  • Bullshyt about better school.
  • Doesn't speak about GENERAL issue of Millennials BEING BROKE.
  • Social workers???
  • HBCUS...completely forgetting the bleakness of jobs prospects of HBCU grads.
  • He lied about SBAs...Bush did more for black businesses in terms of SBA loans.
  • Most, if not ALL of that stuff will be us competing with "People of Color" to get.
I hope ya'll muh'fukkas with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will be cured and that Trump is voted out.

Ya'll will be responsible for good young men like OP.

Again, Trump is worst than Biden. I want him out.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I wholeheartedly agree with you but the young Black people and Black people in general did not vote for the pro Black candidates. Do not blame Joe. Blame Black people for not voting their own interests in the primaries
agreed. I spent too much time in the Hiher Learning section battling agents establishment agents pushing Joe and Kamala during the primaries :francis:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Joe's answer was a good one and he told kid if you want to stick around after the town hall we can talk more and Joe actually did stick around and talk.

He stayed an extra 2 hours speaking to people

vyeebp5j2dt51.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
agreed. I spent too much time in the Hiher Learning section battling agents establishment agents pushing Joe and Kamala during the primaries :francis:

Thats my point bro. Other races get behind candidates pushing their agenda. Black people resort to calling each other names and do smart dumb talk. Then they get mad when they dont get the candidates they want. Even locally its a struggle to get black people to vote. So it is what it is

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I respect the young brother’s response after the moderator asked him if he heard what he needed to hear: “I think so”

Meaning...he’s not just gonna be satisfied with a sweet sounding answer but actually critically think about what was said and mine it for truth and substance.