Young Men Giving Up On Marriage, Because "Women Aren't Women Anymore."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cause you are assuming long term marriages are healthy for both parties. My mom is submissive to my dad. It's definitely given me a particular perspective on whether marriage is equally beneficial to both parties. I don't think it is
The woman is here to help men and be protected by men. You got a glimpse of the future during the pandemic and think it's still sweet out here.

If your mother had to raise the family alone you probably would have seen the benefit of having A man in the house. We maintain order so the children aren't hell on mom

If men didn't mandate that man Provide financial benefits for Children they've created in broken relationships youd probably see the benefit.

If man didn't let Women benefit from civil rights legislation in the sixties to be compensated in the workplace You would see the benefits

Men have fought and died to create a society where women can devalue men's purpose for their personal benefit.

Hopefully you Won't have to see what a lawless nation looks like And the woman's place in that nation.

The wolves are kept at bay by men with values.. There's literally a whole other world you have the luxury of being blind to waiting to take ownership when prosperity and values fall.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The world is far smaller now most people aren't going to be happy settling down when you can literally access people from every corner of the globe. Unless you are going to destroy the last 20 years of technological advancement that's not changing.

Although true, the reality is you still have to be able to communicate with these women in person. If you're a horrible person, access to more women means nothing

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Although true, the reality is you still have to be able to communicate with these women in person. If you're a horrible person, access to more women means nothing
Oh facts I'm just saying for both men and women you are always finding an upgrade of what you want where it used to be you would get married settle in your quiet corner of town and that was it. The game has changed significantly people aren't going to do it like it was in the past that shyt is over.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh facts I'm just saying for both men and women you are always finding an upgrade of what you want where it used to be you would get married settle in your quiet corner of town and that was it. The game has changed significantly people aren't going to do it like it was in the past that shyt is over.

Yeah. Data supports that divorce increased after the introduction of social media.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So you lied. Gotcha.

Whoever said marriages were (or had to be) equal?

A) No - the actual point was you asking if there were any advantages at all for women to get married.

B) If a woman has a child and isn’t married (which is a growing demographic, to borrow a phrase you’ve been using a lot in here), she’s going to do all that stuff that isn’t appealing anyway - and on top, she won’t have anyone who wants to help her...

C) You don’t know this, but there are many men who can relate. They don’t wanna work 40+ hours a week then come home to cook, clean, and be the primary child care person - but they’re doing it anyway because their wives (like these women you speak of) decide they don’t wanna do those things that “don’t appeal” to them. So because they have to be done, men will do them.

I didn't lie at all. To my knowledge my father hasn't cheated on my mom, which the original discussion was about. I asked why there's an assumption about commitment comes with marriage when empirical data says otherwise. That isn't my personal experience but we have all heard the stories, seen actual evidence that the two aren't necessarily linked.

As for the rest I think it's great if two people can work out as arrangement they can live with. As someone who can't have children though, I don't really understand the advantages.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Cause you are assuming long term marriages are healthy for both parties. My mom is submissive to my dad. It's definitely given me a particular perspective on whether marriage is equally beneficial to both parties. I don't think it is
:jbhmm: You think your parents marriage is unhealthy because your mom submits? Have you ever spoken to her about it?