[11/6/23] Let The WARGAMES Begin!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Only checked the results

That IC contenders match on paper was already pretty bad. I get it Miz is over with the fans again, so he wins a chance to get ragdolled by Gunther in the ring. What do they do next? Send Miz back to being a comedy act?

Crackhead Zoey winning contenders match when she lost two days ago shows how weak women's roster is. There was no reason for a 5-way match at the Crown Jewel. If you check the official highlights on WWE's youtube, they don't even show any clip of Baszler, Zoey and Nia Jax :heh: just Rhea vs Raquel:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
stormy.gif
Damn..same night as Benavidez vs Andrade? fukk.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
This was my favorite moment last year.

Crackhead Zoey winning contenders match when she lost two days ago shows how weak women's roster is. There was no reason for a 5-way match at the Crown Jewel.
People thinking that was supposed to be Nia v. Rhea, but, Nia just not showing enough improvement and it wouldn't have been a good match.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This was my favorite moment last year.

People thinking that was supposed to be Nia v. Rhea, but, Nia just not showing enough improvement and it wouldn't have been a good match.

👆

Seems like Ivy might have a feud or at least a match with Nia after the events of the Battle Royal.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Missed out last night. Went to see the Knicks give Harden’s bytch ass a whoopin’. :win:

Show was cool, can’t wait for War Games.