[4/22/24] Liv’s (Revenge) Eras Tour Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
My last 2 cents on all this. I feel they did this because it's a bigger deal if Liv or Nia or whoever would be next to win it off Becky than to have won it in a Battle Royal. This was just a way to get the title on Becky w/o just handing her the title.

And with that I am done. :hubie:

Reminds me of when they had Cena win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship after Bryan got injured. They needed someone safe and reliable to get the title and it was the perfect setup for Lesnar destroying him at SummerSlam.

If the past few months have taught us anything, it's that WWE knows how to listen to criticism now and change things when needed. Becky could easily be in the same position Cena was in ten years ago, where she's being set up to drop the belt to Liv (who will most likely turn heel) and when Rhea comes back, she'll feud with Liv and turn face. Seems like the simple route and I'm surprised people aren't seeing it.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yall wanted them to give Nia the title in a battle royal for having a couple good matches and not hurting anyone lol. If she's gonna win it needs to be built up.

Not hurting anyone is the baseline, her matches have actually been great since she came back. Had a better match with Rhea than Becky's Mania match and she beat Becky in the lead up to it.

There's still time but HHH is running the risk of turning her into female Big Show who wins everything but the ones that matter