[4/24/24] AEW Dynamite airing live from coast to coast: The era of Swerve begins, it’s his house and your rent is due

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First time watching Dynamite in a month and here’s my observations so far:

1) Audio is TERRIBLE and I have no idea why this isn’t figured out yet

2) idk about swerve not addressing the crowd to open the show as well as him having such a long and competitive match, but maybe I’m just hating

3) Mina v Anna segment was great besides not being able to hear Serena Deeb at the end. She needs to be the next world champ imo

4) Can we please consolidate a majority of these belts. It was a point in the show that every segment had a belt on someone. Get rid of the RoH 6 man belts, merge the tnt title with one of the belts, and remove the ftw title

5) Good idea putting the midcard belts on Okada and Osprey, it gives swerve chance to cook with the world title without others asking why those guys arent going for the world title

6) Chris Jericho is in a never ending cycle of having low to midcard guys around him that stagnate their progression. Jericho needs to be a producer, not a wrestler.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
There’s no postgame show on TNT either so it goes straight from game to AEW this Saturday, that lead-in is going to be massive. They really need to nail the first 15 minutes, perhaps the biggest they’ve ever had. And if TNT or AEW fukks up the audio, I’ll set @Silkk on fire.
Lakers vs Nuggets game 3 on ABC Heat vs Boston is going to end sometime after 8:00 say 8:10 to 15 if its tight with heavy timeouts them betting on oo the NBA is going to give us a massive boost when by 8:30 most if not all NBA fans are going to be checked out. So they playing for just want a 15 minute segment number only then. Hell we saw with the NCAA tournament a few weeks back as there lead in & they lost fans asap

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The only way this angle works is if poppa Shad Khan made the call to have his son beat for being a little carny p*ssy lol
Imagine some GoT shyt where Shad takes over and he’s the one giving the Elite so much freedom. Likely not have him as an on-screen person, but maybe a quick segment backstage/recorded once in a while. Then have TK return and we get the fight for control Blood and Guts match with the Elite vs AEW. :heh: