Chiefs threatening to leave Kansas City?

Could the Chiefs leave?

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The people will vote to pay the tax and provide the slush fund for the owners. Look what just happened with the Thunder. fukking owners committed $50 million to arena renovations and the people approved to pay at least $900 million or more. People are fukking stupid. They'll vote to give billionaires more money but be opposed to universal health care.

The only way this garbage should pass is if the city gets the same percentage of the profits back of what they put into the arena/stadium.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We can trade the entire franchise straight up with the Panthers right now . Taylor swift will love charlotte :lolbron:
dave-chappelle.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

That's a shyt rendering for where they want to put the new K at downtown. 1) it's in a historical and rejuvenated side of town. To do that would crush a LOT of small business owners. 2) traffic in that area is already a bottleneck and MDOT hasn't done anything to fix some of the shyttiest interstate roads, alleviate the bad traffic nor the confusion of exiting off the interstate to get to the downtown or West Bottoms area since I've been living off and on in the KC area (05-present). It's a total clusterfukk down there. 3) The city has bigger fish to fry than this. The KS side will probably give one of these teams what they want. I could definitely see them building a new stadium out by the Speedway but again, the infrastructure is shyt. On race day it's terrible. God forbid it's the same day as a Sporting KC match and the Legends is packed, plus the Monarchs are there. The Royals may pull some Braves BS and go to Johnson County on some, "we're relocating to where a lot of our season ticket holders are located at" BS. The fact the Royals AND the Chiefs got Jackson County (and it just wasn't JC but I wanna say Clay County residents) to foot the bill on renovating both stadiums when both teams were poorly ran (Chiefs w/ Hunt and Pioli & the Royals with the Glass Family fukkin the franchise for years).