Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cacs gon cac... if they cant control it they'll burn it all... :francis: what are the dems gonna do to stop this terroristic think tank????:jbhmm:

I mean surely if this was a black well connected group they would be systematically targeted and destroyed before they destroy our govt right???:troll:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
More scare tactics to drive engagement on twitter. Trump is a dipshyt who accomplished nothing he said he would in the first term. He's a 78 year old man who has been indicted 4 times, soon to be six and is literally only running to save himself from going to jail. All of this doom and gloom bullshyt
But he can still win in 2024.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
More scare tactics to drive engagement on twitter. Trump is a dipshyt who accomplished nothing he said he would in the first term. He's a 78 year old man who has been indicted 4 times, soon to be six and is literally only running to save himself from going to jail. All of this doom and gloom bullshyt
He accomplished the Heritage Foundation's goal of taking over the Supreme Court and several lower court districts.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
But he can still win in 2024.

He could, there is a possibility. But again, he's running for his life. That RICO in Fulton aint going nowhere. He can't pardon it either. There might be a RICO in Arizona and Michigan soon. He's just about fukked. A 2nd Trump presidency would be about evening scores. He didn't take over the Supreme Court in 4 years it was a 30 year plan that came to fruition in his term. A battered and bruised old ass Trump getting into office is not a foregone conclusion seeing how he lost by 6 million votes as a incumbent

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
1. Accept everything just the way it is.

Miymato Mushashi

Actually you are the scared one, you refuse to see things for what they are.

Nah, As long as my kids are healthy i have no fear. I damn sure wont be sitting here all afraid over the POSSIBILITY of a 80 year old cac getting elected and then the POSSIBILITY of him getting rid of a government agency. Grown ass black men in this country cant afford to be running around scared at the shadows.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, As long as my kids are healthy i have no fear. I damn sure wont be sitting here all afraid over the POSSIBILITY of a 80 year old cac getting elected and then the POSSIBILITY of him getting rid of a government agency. Grown ass black men in this country cant afford to be running around scared at the shadows.

Under estimate the avarice of the white race at your peril.

you interpret fear as awareness.

Please alter that mindset

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Under estimate the avarice of the white race at your peril.

you interpret fear as awareness.

Please alter that mindset

Who is underestimating them? And please tell me something tangible that you can do to combat this news