I'm a 25 year old with no job and limited education

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I need some advice. I don't want to work some bullshyt ass job I want a career. Something I can be proud of but I have no discernible skills. What advice would you give a young man trying to get back into the workforce? Should I go to school? Should I try to get a government job? I just want to live comfortable for now. I live in southern Cali btw

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I have a HVAC cert but the issue with that is I have a skin disability that could cause me issues any physical type job. My best bet would be a job I can use my mind more than my body

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Professional Bank Robber..
GKOwxvB.png

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
if you have your GED or your high school diploma, get a factory job through a job agency. The pay will be meh ($10-12), but it will be relatively stable and a lot of those jobs are pretty easy:ehh: Get a part time job for the weekends even if it's only 2-6 hours.

Pay off whatever bills you need to, then stack that paper:blessed:

The main idea is to work until you have enough saved to further your education whether it's via certifications for IT, community college for a 2 year degree, or becoming a certified mechanic/electrician/whatever trade. The public library is a great source don't sleep on em:ufdup:It's not gonna be easy, but to better your life you're gonna have to work and study. Good luck breh and stay on that grind:salute:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps