LMAO, My neighbor heard me and girl getting busy last night...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
So long story short I was coming home from work earlier today and my neighbor shouted my name for me to come speak with her about something and little did I know what it was about, anyways...

My neighbor (Ms. Wilson) pulled me to side and said that she heard us having sex last night while trying to get some sleep which kept her up, so I immediately tried to apologize for disturbing her but she stopped me and said oh no that's okay I know you guys are love birds yada yada...she then proceeded to say hey ya know if I was still young (she's 52) I would try to lay it on you myself ( :dead:) since you are a very tall handsome man by the way.

We both laughed about it but low key I was kinda :skip: on how this old lady was flirting with me :shaq2:

So when I got in the house to tell my girl about it, she had something to tell me also so I asked her first, what was it? She was like Babe you know Ms. Wilson next door right? Well she heard us having sex :bryan: and I responded by saying yeah she told me about it but then my girl was like Ms. Wilson was asking how you gave it to me last night...old ass wanted graphical answers...bih bye:bryan:

:heh:
We both then proceeded to laugh and I told her how Ms. Wilson was flirting tryna explain that if she was younger she'd shoot her shoot at me :dead: had us dying :laff: but that old lady cool/funny ASF tho having parties and all type of shyt...most definitely one of my favorite neighbor ever :mjlol:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
How old really is 52?

exactly, is this nikka 18? I know some 52 year olds if they said that shyt to me I’d be like “shyt you ain’t gotta wish you were younger, you young enough...I’ll be over later with some wine and an Earth Wind and Fire tape.”

nikka 52 is that no pull out p*ssy...I’ll be busting all up in that.