LMAO, My neighbor heard me and girl getting busy last night...

Daps
I heard these two lesbians having sex, not only were they very loud with the moaning, it went on for a good while and their moans could be heard down the entire hall. It was like they kept having orgasm after orgasm. I could barely take it, i was sitting on my moms couch, with my thighs squeezed tightly together—to keep from touching myself. I had to leave, it was too much. I wanted to report them—for turning me on too much, smh.

giphy.gif

Since you being so forthcoming...was the p*ssy drippin?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
OK we have the article posted. And I thank you for that. But as I suspected the article doesn't break down how these numbers were collected. Nothing was stated about the sample size. Don't know from what city, state or even country. Although I suppose we can surmise the country is the US how do we know?

Also, this 'epidemic' among older generations has only been brought up here in this article. I'd think it would be bigger news. This isn't the type of thing to just take at face value at all. Not in my eyes.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
When I used to live in apartments every now and then used to hear couples have sex. And I know a few neighbors who heard me and an ex having sex. There was this one time though when I was younger and went to visit my mom who was living in this condo in Nashville that stood out. I heard these two lesbians having sex, not only were they very loud with the moaning, it went on for a good while and their moans could be heard down the entire hall. It was like they kept having orgasm after orgasm. I could barely take it, i was sitting on my moms couch, with my thighs squeezed tightly together—to keep from touching myself. I had to leave, it was too much. I wanted to report them—for turning me on too much, smh. From then on every time I would come over to see my mom I would walk pass their apartment door hoping to see one of them come our or something so I could make a conversation.

About what? You asking for tips?:pachaha:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
About what? You asking for tips?:pachaha:

At the time I’m pretty sure I was trying to have ole’ girl do whatever it was she was doing that had her gf cumming as much as she was. Conversation probably would’ve been similar to the convo the op had with the neighbor. This was years ago though. And I never did get an opportunity to talk to them.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Lol I was 22 when I knocked down this 52 year old I met on tinder :shaq:

the good ol days , match & send me the addy the same night lol I was young and horny made that 45mins-1 hr drive for some prime cougar P