Official Jurassic World Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just got back from seeing it. Movie was average at best. It tried too hard to be emotional, but I didn't connect with any of the characters. I'd give it a 6/10.

Little kid starts crying out of nowhere in the middle of the god damn movie because his parents are getting divorced :francis:
The aunt starts feeling motherly after a phone call with the kids mother :francis:
Chris Pratt was some sort of dinosaur whisperer :francis:
T-Rex and raptors forming a god damn three man tag team at the end & then headed out on their separate ways after Shamu kills the genetically engineered dinosaur :francis:
The aunt wearing heels the entire movie :francis:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing it. Movie was average at best. It tried too hard to be emotional, but I didn't connect with any of the characters. I'd give it a 6/10.

Little kid starts crying out of nowhere in the middle of the god damn movie because his parents are getting divorced :francis:
The aunt starts feeling motherly after a phone call with the kids mother :francis:
T-Rex and raptors forming a god damn three man tag team at the end & then headed out on their separate ways after Shamu kills the genetically engineered dinosaur :francis:
What's the problem with all of these issues? There are real flaws with the movie but these are nitpicky to me . 1) he's a little kid trying to deal with the idea his parents are getting divorced , we acting like kids are some rational beings?
2) the aunt became more motherly after the kids were in danger , she felt bad after talking to the sister
3)Chris Pratt was an expert in animal behavior
4) only one raptor and trex fought and it was mostly cause the indominus was whipping Rex's ass

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What's the problem with all of these issues? There are real flaws with the movie but these are nitpicky to me . 1) he's a little kid trying to deal with the idea his parents are getting divorced , we acting like kids are some rational beings?
2) the aunt became more motherly after the kids were in danger , she felt bad after talking to the sister
3)Chris Pratt was an expert in animal behavior
4) only one raptor and trex fought and it was mostly cause the indominus was whipping Rex's ass

Breh, the faux emotional aspect came out of fukking nowhere in the middle of the god damn movie. They showed the family going to the airport together, and it seemed normal except for that backhanded comment from the dad about it being their last family breakfast. Why did it even get brought up in the first place? It served absolutely no purpose to the plot. They went for some cheap emotional tactic to try and get the audience to relate to the characters.

I hate it when action movies try and pull this shyt. They did the same thing in Godzilla by throwing that forced love story in. Just let the movie be about the dinosaurs/monsters and stop trying to humanize it :camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
what the flick trashed it. Their average score was a five amongst all the reviewers

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That final battle had my theatre like
fan12.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

:russ: Hilarious review. Confirmed what I suspected watching the trailers. I'll see it but with lower expectations.

On a side note: taking little Johnny to see a movie will never work as a pacifier after dropping the divorce bomb.:ufdup:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Definitely gon be a sequel what happened near the end is leading to it
Its a damn shame
Indomnius rex died tho. shyt coulda became even more smartrter and deadlier :mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anyone see it yet?

I saw it yesterday and it was great. The Dinosaurs make the movies and I can't wait for a sequel

The only complaint was more than a few times I was like "you people are idiots" :snoop: when watching the film.

but if the people in charge of Jurassic World was competent the plot wouldn't happen at all

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I saw it yesterday and it was great. The Dinosaurs make the movies and I can't wait for a sequel

The only complaint was more than a few times I was like "you people are idiots" :snoop: when watching the film.

but if the people in charge of Jurassic World was competent the plot wouldn't happen at all

My favorite moment of the movie was when the one black guy was like "You people will never learn" because it reminded me of the poster on here talking about how this whole Jurassic Park shyt is some typical white people stuff through and through. :russ: