Tay Tay Swift wins multiple awards and announces new album release at the Grammys.....no Superbowl talk though.(Travis was not in attendance)

Daps
Reppin

The GOAT about to top it off with a Superbowl ring next week! :blessed::myman:

Taylor Swift Makes History as She Wins 4th Album of the Year at 2024 Grammys: 'Unbelievably Blown Away'​

Jon Batiste, boygenius, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Janelle Monáe, Olivia Rodrigo, Taylor Swift and SZA were all in the running this year

US singer-songwriter Taylor Swift accepts the Best Pop Vocal Album award for Midnights on stage during the 66th Annual Grammy Awards at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles on February 4, 2024.

The 2024 Grammy Awards have awarded the biggest prize of the night — and history was made.

Taylor Swift was awarded album of the year at Sunday's awards show in Los Angeles for her album Midnights, making her the only artist to ever win album of the year four times. Midnights, Fearless, 1989 and Folklore have all won the achievement.

Jon Batiste, boygenius, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Janelle Monáe, Olivia Rodrigo, and SZA were the other nominees in the coveted category.

In her acceptance speech, Swift spoke of her love for the music industry.

"I would love to tell you that this is the best moment in my life. But I feel this happy when I've finished a song or when I've cracked the code to a bridge that I love or when I'm shot listing a music video, or when I'm rehearsing with my dancers or my band or getting ready to go to Tokyo to play a show," she said, teasing the 2024 start of The Eras Tour next week.

"For me, the award is the work. All I want to do is keep being able to do this. I love it so much. It makes me so happy. It makes me unbelievably blown away that it makes some people happy who voted for this award too. All I want to do is keep doing this. So thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to do what I love so much," Swift concluded.

The 14-time Grammy winner also took a moment to praise her friends Jack Antonoff and Lana Del Rey. "I get to work with one of my best friends who is not only one of my best friends but also a once-in-a-generation producer. That's Jack Antonoff. I'm so lucky," she began.

Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift

Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift pose on the 66th Annual Grammy Awards red carpet.
MATT WINKELMEYER/GETTY
Following the trend of thanking her co-writers, she added, "But I think so many female artists would not be where they are and would not have the inspiration they have if it weren't for the work that [Lana has] done. I think she's a legacy artist, a legend in her prime right now. I'm so lucky to know you and to be your friend."

Swift surprised fans with more than just history on Sunday night, too. During her first award of the evening for best pop vocal album category, Swift announced her 11th studio album is coming soon. Titled The Tortured Poets Department, the album will be available to stream on April 19.

Taylor Swift performs onstage for the opening night of Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour at State Farm Stadium on March 17, 2023

Taylor Swift.

As for the night's winning album, Swift released Midnights in October 2022 and it represents "the stories of 13 sleepless nights scattered throughout my life." She also revealed that the songs on Midnights were inspired by five different things, including self-loathing, fantasizing about revenge, wondering what might have been, falling in love and falling apart.

The pop star was also nominated for record of the year, song of the year, best pop solo performance, best pop duo/group performance and best pop vocal album.

• Love
Reactions: jeh

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
chiefs 3rd sb victory was already written on nfl draft day
the addition of Taylor is a nice subplot from the nfl writers
EMx30fV.gif
I can’t even be mad anymore. Just embracing the script at this point and want it to be as entertaining as possible.

Travis gets the game sealing first down, gets a dirty blind side hit (by green law of course), he’s laid out on the field, momma kelce and Jason are in tears in the suite, Taylor runs by security on the field, kisses him and only then does he find the strength to pick his body off the turf but what’s this? A ring. Will you marry me Taylor? Yes Travis yes! They kiss under the confetti as the final seconds tick away :banderas:

Brock purdy and the niners clap on the sideline for even they can’t deny this is the perfect ending everyone asked for :mjcry:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t even be mad anymore. Just embracing the script at this point and want it to be as entertaining as possible.

Travis gets the game sealing first down, gets a dirty blind side hit (by green law of course), he’s laid out on the field, momma kelce and Jason are in tears in the suite, Taylor runs by security on the field, kisses him and only then does he find the strength to pick his body off the turf but what’s this? A ring. Will you marry me Taylor? Yes Travis yes! They kiss under the confetti as the final seconds tick away :banderas:

Brock purdy and the niners clap on the sideline for even they can’t deny this is the perfect ending everyone asked for :mjcry:
Lamar…what have you done?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Yup
I've placed some big bets on Kelce winning mvp, built a parlay
Bout to hit the jackpot :banderas:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

What in the 90s RomCom is this :russ:

Ryan Goseling as "Travis Kelce" and Rachel McAdams as "Taylor Swift"

"The Notebook Playbook" :leon: