Tay Tay Swift wins multiple awards and announces new album release at the Grammys.....no Superbowl talk though.(Travis was not in attendance)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But for real this broad really got more AOTY than Mike, Prince, Stevie, Smokey, Whitney, Janet, a bunch of white folks, Skee-Lo? Like :wtf:. I know I dont follow like I used to but I completely missed this shyt. When did Taylor become THIS?
When she became the most reliable cash cow and had brand discipline and cozied up to the right people. Simple as that. Grammy AOTY is an anonymous panel.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:manny:you can't argue a point like I said.

musical taste is subjective you clown. I think her music trash, you apparently think it isn't.

Its nothing to argue, its our opinions. last response because you annoying and aint really saying shyt anyway.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
musical taste is subjective you clown. I think her music trash, you apparently think it isn't.

Its nothing to argue, its our opinions. last response because you annoying and aint really saying shyt anyway.

Then why are you getting this in your feelings about it

I thought you said we was done here?

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Of course Travis wasn't there. He probably had some training or something but also The Grammys(unlike football games) is Taylor's playground. She didn't need him stealing her spotlight.

This PR relationship has already worked to her benefit(she got that racist man's stench off her), she just has to continue to help Travis seal the deal and they can go their separate ways.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
But for real this broad really got more AOTY than Mike, Prince, Stevie, Smokey, Whitney, Janet, a bunch of white folks, Skee-Lo? Like :wtf:. I know I dont follow like I used to but I completely missed this shyt. When did Taylor become THIS?
She has zero edge, controversy and never reveals her personality while cameras are around. She even has her security confiscate phones at private events (friends aren’t exempt).

This helps keep her squeaky clean sparkling white “perfect girl” gimmick alive and cacs eat it up cuz they see themselves in her

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
let the coli tell it Diary of A.Keys>>>>Purple Rain :wow:
it's just as good

lol @ trying to front on Dairy of Akeys

i don't see what makes Prince that much of a superior artist than Akeys really. He's not the better vocalist or nor touching her on the board

they both jumped the shark after a certain period