Which New York neighborhood was SAFE during the crack era?

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
I don't even wanna imagine what shyt was like for my mother's family

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
But they were safe for all non-mob members in comparison to other neighborhoods, hence the word, “safest”, in the OP. Also, crack wasn’t a problem in their neighborhoods that’s why they had very low crime rates.

Yea they were but these white folks will sit online and say an area like Canarsie is dangerous or they will say blacks people ruined their areas when these same areas had lower or similar crime rates (mafia killings) back then.

Canarsie for example is one of the few areas that wasn’t much different today than it was in the crack era when it was less black back then

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Yea they were but these white folks will sit online and say an area like Canarsie is dangerous or they will say blacks people ruined their areas when these same areas had lower or similar crime rates (mafia killings) back then.

Canarsie for example is one of the few areas that wasn’t much different today than it was in the crack era when it was less black back then
How's Canarsie like? I haven't heard much from that place

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
How's Canarsie like? I haven't heard much from that place

Middle class Caribbean neighborhood. Doesn’t look anything like the NYC you see in movies. Barely any buildings just private homes and multi family homes.

Also you need a car in most of the area cause lack of trains.

Area has 3 housing projects as far as apartment building goes.

Not a bad area but the area does have a gang problem and the people who live there swear they live in the hood. Only the projects are the hood in that area.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Middle class Caribbean neighborhood. Doesn’t look anything like the NYC you see in movies. Barely any buildings just private homes and multi family homes.

Also you need a car in most of the area cause lack of trains.

Area has 3 housing projects as far as apartment building goes.

Not a bad area but the area does have a gang problem and the people who live there swear they live in the hood. Only the projects are the hood in that area.
Literally sounds like Baldwin Hills in LA. It has a reputation of being a nice neighborhood for middle class Blacks but kids there love to fake like they from Compton or Valencia Park:pachaha:. Ice Cube, for example; grew up in Baldwin Hills and had middle class parents and went to a good high school.