Why are men who are into astrology/spirituality so rare?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:skip:Dapped and repped before the palm readers sheabutter hoes come after you.
Talking directly to you @Yup
Because we need to take control of our lives.

We are simply hardwired differently. It is easier to go with the flow when you've been conditioned to seek out a provider.

When you're a man, you're expected to be responsible for your survival and the survival of the family. Can't turn around and blame hungry bellies on the will of the spirits.

It is sad that this is even questioned. Being a responsible man really is a thankless job.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Let's be honest, most women only like it because it gives them a fancy term to describe or excuse their identity or shyt personality. Saying "I'm a leo" sounds a lot better than "I'm a narcissistic bytch"
full
Yup it's easier to blame shyt on mercury retrograde than it is to take up for your own actions.

But Miss Cleo type hoes be freaky on the low.:mjlit:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Women are more naturally spiritually in tune than men. I actually started off trying to disprove Astrology after a conversation and it got to a point where I couldn’t refute what I seeing. Astrology takes a ton of research and time to know and people usually don’t like thinking that deep.

Most people who look down on it don’t even have a proper understanding of exactly what it is. It literally is the key I want more black people to use it to their benefit it literally holds all the answers.

Also once you get to a certain level of understanding in Astrology it literally will challenge everything you thought you knew about life, belief, ect; so ignorance is better off for some people.

:russ:

Enlighten us :unimpressed:

Or are the secrets of the universe too powerful :sas2:

Please, tell me about Virgos :lupe:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correctly me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the same poster that said men prefer transsexuals?
Not all men. Mainly those who increasingly complain about women and their company. I do think they will start to prefer transsexuals because they get all the best parts of women, without all the stuff they claim to hate.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The 2 guys in the company next to us are like that. shyt is annoying especially when their company owner hustled the shyt out of them by hiring them as contractors instead of employees and then had the nerve to give them an employee handbook.
:russ::deadmanny:

Like what is the point of the hippy dippy stuff if you can't function right here on the ground? You looking up at the stars but getting robbed because you rather have your head in the sky.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Correctly me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the same poster that said men prefer transsexuals?
:mjtf: nikka what?
Not all men. Mainly those who increasingly complain about women and their company. I do think they will start to prefer transsexuals because they get all the best parts of women, without all the stuff they claim to hate.
Femcel babble. Do you even hang around nikkas? Don't trehs have like the highest STD rate? And you don't get any part of a woman with a treh you get a imitation. I already know yo p*ssy is slaw off the rip if you feel you can get replaced by a nikka.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: nikka what?

Femcel babble. Do you even hang around nikkas? Don't trehs have like the highest STD rate? And you don't get any part of a woman with a treh you get a imitation. I already know yo p*ssy is slaw off the rip.

If you're not a man that regularly complains about women and their company, then it doesn't apply. If people cared about protecting themselves from STD's, there wouldn't be a constant rise. I'm not sure what "slaw" means in reference to my vagina, but I assure you it's healthy and functioning.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't go down this path. You and I have spoken and you know this is bullshyt.

:heh: You can certainly choose to disagree and disregard my perspective and opinion, but it's not bullshyt. You're the person that's trying to get black people out of the "box", so honestly you low key agree, but I haven't worded it in away for your acceptance.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If you're not a man that regularly complains about women and their company, then it doesn't apply. If people cared about protecting themselves from STD's, there wouldn't be a constant rise. I'm not sure what "slaw" means in reference to my vagina, but I assure you it's healthy and functioning.
Femcel