Why are men who are into astrology/spirituality so rare?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Because we need to take control of our lives.

We are simply hardwired differently. It is easier to go with the flow when you've been conditioned to seek out a provider.

When you're a man, you're expected to be responsible for your survival and the survival of the family. Can't turn around and blame hungry bellies on the will of the spirits.

It is sad that this is even questioned. Being a responsible man really is a thankless job.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Because ALL of that shyt is rooted in babylonian rites. The origins of these tenets alot of yall women adhere to are deeply, deeply founded on some wicked shyt but they dress it up nice for yall to lure yall into worshipping deities u have no knowledge of...its unfortunate honestly:francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because we need to take control of our lives.

We are simply hardwired differently. It is easier to go with the flow when you've been conditioned to seek out a provider.

When you're a man, you're expected to be responsible for your survival and the survival of the family. Can't turn around and blame hungry bellies on the will of the spirits.

It is sad that this is even questioned. Being a responsible man really is a thankless job.

Im not even sure how you tied your spirituality with the ability to take care of your family, but ok.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Just remembered I know another guy whose into it. He's a farmer who goes by the phases of the moon old school almanac style, which works for that purpose. Using the moon in that way apparently is more in sync with nature and helps you to grow better vegetables. Its the way they used to do it before mass farming and production became the norm.

Last edited:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are more naturally spiritually in tune than men. I actually started off trying to disprove Astrology after a conversation and it got to a point where I couldn’t refute what I seeing. Astrology takes a ton of research and time to know and people usually don’t like thinking that deep.

Most people who look down on it don’t even have a proper understanding of exactly what it is. It literally is the key I want more black people to use it to their benefit it literally holds all the answers.

Also once you get to a certain level of understanding in Astrology it literally will challenge everything you thought you knew about life, belief, ect; so ignorance is better off for some people.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Im not even sure how you tied your spirituality with the ability to take care of your family, but ok.

Are you a woman? That is probably why you don't get it.

As men, we have to be focused and deal with the things that we can control. If my girlfriend needs to take time off to look after her mother, I don't have the luxury of saying the spirits will provide. My mind would have to focus on the losses income and what I need to do to fix it (work overtime).

It is one of the things I don't think is considered enough. The pressure on men to perform. That it is overlooked becomes apparent when people question why we don't waste our time with fantasy.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you a woman? That is probably why you don't get it.

As men, we have to be focused and deal with the things that we can control.
If my girlfriend needs to take time off to look after her mother, I don't have the luxury of saying the spirits will provide. My mind would have to focus on the losses income and what I need to do to fix it (work overtime).

It is one of the things I don't think is considered enough. The pressure on men to perform. That it is overlooked becomes apparent when people question why we don't waste our time with fantasy.

I get the concept of being responsible. I am the "leader" of my household and handle every bill, issue and problem that arises, so I fully understand dealing with situations out of your control. What I'm telling you is your spiritual and religious beliefs don't impact the willingness or ability to handle responsibility. You make it seem like men that ARE spiritual don't handle their responsibility.

Also, in your scenario, if she's not your wife, you're not responsible for figuring out the shortfall in income from taking care of her mother. I would hope she wouldn't leave you with that burden either.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:This reminds me of when sistas say "Why aren't more men in the church."

:manny:nikkas be working. Ain't got time waste with celebrity readings and saying you can't get along with a nikka cause of his sign or what have you tbh. And just like the church it seems like a good 90% or maybe more of astrology is straight up horseshyt.

Not to mention bytches who are into that shyt heavy have the most fukked up lives from my experience.:mjtf: