YouTuber places autistic adopted son w/ new family after using him for content Update: Loses sponsor

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well if she felt she was no longer able to provide him the care he required and found a better home situation for him I can understand that. But wonder what made her decide after all this time That she couldn’t support him any longer?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When autistic children grow older they become very hard to handle for single mothers.

They're prone to violent outbursts during their meltdowns and at a certain age it becomes physically more than they can handle.

Women having to move their autistic kids into care facilities when they become teenagers is not uncommon

Now I've never heard of this lady and didn't read the article so what I said could not apply to this situation at all

Did she know he was autism when she adopted him? You are right tho.... depending where they are on the spectrum, autistic teens/young adults are more than a handful..... like for real

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thank god they didn't get their African kids

interracial adoption needs to end. these fukking cacs act like they went pet shopping and returned a dog.

Thank god Ethiopia has already ended international interracial adoption.
If a dog had a mind of it's own they wouldn't love them.

Last edited:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Yeah i dunno about that. I just read the article and they say it had to do with his therapies and medical needs.

And kids with autism having to move out of their family's home is extremely common.

Unless you're super familiar with autism, this kids particular needs, or this family personally, I don't think anybody should be rushing to bash them. There's not enough info :yeshrug:

I feel you but they knew the kid had disabilities before the adoption ,(the adoption agency claimed it was "a brain tumor" in reality the kid had a stroke in utero and would be mentally delayed his whole life).

Also they had no problem monetizing the whole adoption/advocate for disabled kids when it was convenient for them. They literally used crowd sourcing to fund the kids adoption.
If they werent such bytch ass clout chasers all this could've been avoided.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
When autistic children grow older they become very hard to handle for single mothers.

They're prone to violent outbursts during their meltdowns and at a certain age it becomes physically more than they can handle.

Women having to move their autistic kids into care facilities when they become teenagers is not uncommon

Now I've never heard of this lady and didn't read the article so what I said could not apply to this situation at all

Never understood why people post a response to an article they didnt read :jbhmm:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I have an autistic little brother and it was way easier to care for him when he was a small child but now he’s a 6ft 200lb 14 year old and he is EXTREMELY hard to take care of, he has to be watched 24/7 or he will hurt himself or other people, he is constantly exit seeking, we had everything in my moms house baby proofed but he’s strong enough to just rip them open. He doesn’t know when he’s full so he’ll eat until he’s sick if he isn’t supervised during meals. Luckily my stepdad is able to be home with him all the time and he’s really good with him but if you don’t have the kind of support my brother has it can be difficult.

I’ve always been a little iffy with white people adopting other races of kids but I can’t really be upset about this, hopefully he’s with someone that can meet his needs.