Zion excited to be a Pelican

Daps
This is a trash excuse. Our athletes don’t really get in much trouble down here. Ain’t a big flashy lights city, people don’t fukk with you out here like that. And they love they sports star

Unlike philly that we seen beat up they number 1 pick jalil and didn’t he almost get shot or something? Or like Boston almost kill young Paul pierce

He won’t be parting down here like that cause again it’s not many places for millionaire to party at.
Chillll

We shyt on Okafor because he was acting like a punk before the draft and during his first press conference here. He had an incident in Boston, not Philly

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is a trash excuse. Our athletes don’t really get in much trouble down here. Ain’t a big flashy lights city, people don’t fukk with you out here like that. And they love they sports star

Unlike philly that we seen beat up they number 1 pick jalil and didn’t he almost get shot or something? Or like Boston almost kill young Paul pierce

He won’t be parting down here like that cause again it’s not many places for millionaire to party at.

I wasn't even taking shots at NOLA or nothing. I love New Orleans, been there twice. Relax.

And Jahlil knocked a white dude's lights out in Boston. He got caught speeding on the Ben Franklin here in Philly.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:hubie:

i aint even hating - just look at Zion face after NOLA got the 1st pick

:yeshrug: it is - what it is :manny:

USATSI_12702782_168386999_lowres.jpg

He for damn sure not excited :mjlol:

REMEMBER this thread when he demand a trade out of NO in 5-6 years

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Hell No!!!

Girls in Charlotte, H town, ATL, Miami are worlds better maybe the cac towns like Portland but nah Nola chicks are average

We need a NBA groupie town power ranking but there are 30 teams and... I think Nola > Phoenix, Minny and Orlando

In that case Nola would be like 75th percentile

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
That’s a made up story . The Knicks have been making good moves so stop it
Somehow reports that the Pelicans were looking at some of our young guys to see what they could get in case we got the number 1 pick and wanted to package it with some players for AD became the Knicks looking to trade the number one pick before we even had it. LeBetard knows that's not what happened, btw, but just like on the coli "Haha, same old Knicks" is an easy, reliable way to get easy clicks. Just like when LeBetard decided to run with the conspiracy narrative when the Marlins traded Sganton to the Yankees. It's sad, because he's not a hack but acts like one when it comes to certain topics. The post-LeBron Miami sports era has been hard for dude